Shop by Category
Hot This Week
- REGULAR 8mm, SUPER 8mm FILM TO DVD OR DIGITAL FILES TRANSFER - "A" OPTION$5.0039 sold
- Transfer convert MiniDV, VHS, VHS-C, Hi8, 8mm video tape to DVD. 10 tapes min$4.0018 sold
- Transfer convert PAL SECAM Mini DV, Hi8, 8mm, VHS, VHS-C video tape to DVD$5.0016 sold
- Transfer VHS VHS-C Hi8 Hi 8 8mm miniDV Video Tape to DVD fast!$2.9912 sold
- 50 feet OF 8MM, SUPER 8 OR 16MM MOVIE FILM TRANSFER TO DVD (10 REEL MINIMUM) HD$4.0010 sold
- Transfer Mini DV, VHS, VHS-C, SVHS, Video8, Hi8, Digital8, 8mm to hard drive$4.009 sold
- 1 Kodak Disc scanning negative scanned for $12.50 @ 4800dpi into 15 images$12.509 sold
- Transfer VHS VHS-C Hi8 Hi 8 Hi8mm Mini DV Digital8 8mm Video Tape to DVD fast!$5.008 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You May Also Like
Can You Transfer Video Tapes To DVD?
It is possible to transfer video tapes to DVD to create backups of home videos or to duplicate purchased videos. Making the transfer requires a VHS tape player hooked up to a DVD recorder, or a VHS/DVD combination player with recording facilities.
Is It Worth Transferring Tapes To DVD?
Video tape is an obsolete format and compared to modern Blu-rays, the resolution is low. Digitizing the tapes for conversion to a new format does not improve the resolution, so movies transferred from tape to DVD still could have the same picture quality. However, for people who wish to preserve a catalog of home videos of their friends and family, picture quality is a secondary consideration, and transferring the tapes to a more durable and modern format is a worthwhile venture.
What Are Photo Editing Services?
Besides duplication of storage media such as tapes and DVDs, another media service that is readily available online is photo editing. Common editing services include the removal of background images from photographs, and touching up poorly lit or badly framed shots so they look more professional. Photo editing services are a quick and convenient way to get a batch of quality images for use in magazines and on websites, and as it is possible to send digital images via e-mail, editing companies often have a rapid turnaround time.