How to Pick Mark Nason Men's Boots
Mark Nason launched the Mark Nason Collection in 2000 in Italy. The collection was inspired by the rock-and-roll music that was popular during the 1970s. While Mark Nason is a brand that's known for its men’s dress shoes, it also makes many types of boots.
What types of boot styles are available from Mark Nason?
Mark Nason boots for men are made from leather and suede, and they are available in several different styles to appeal to a wide range of customers. You can find Chukka, Chelsea, and Lace-up boots from Mark Nason. Their men's boots are available in various sizes and in colors like black, brown, beige, gray, blue, navy, and taupe. Here are a few examples of the styles you can find from this brand.
- Lounge boots: Some have a harness strap or buckle on them for rugged look.
- Rock Never Dies: This style features a mid-rise height and a cowboy style in the front.
- Dragon-style boots: These feature dragon embroidery with a frayed stitched detail on the sides.
- Lemmy boots: These ankle-height, biker-style boots have slightly squared toes, stitching and seam details, laser-etched dragons, and patent-leather Maltese-cross overlays on the backs.
- Slouch boots: Slouch boots in the Mark Nason collection feature materials made to look wrinkled or slouched.
- Finley harness boots: These square-toed boots feature a metal-harness detail at the ankle.
- Corleone boots: These square-toed boots are made from burnished leather and feature snakeskin trim and cross embellishments.
What colors of leather are in Mark Nason shoes?
Many of the boots you'll find under the Mark Nason label are available in a shade of brown. However, you can also find black lounge-syle or Dragon-style shoes. Some of the footwear made from brushed leather is in light tan, and some boots are available in light gray.
What decorative accents are featured in Mark Nason men's boots?
Some of the decorative accents featured on Mark Nason men's boots are stitching, rustic buckles or straps, laces, a distressed finish, and more.
What Mark Nason boots are designed for professional dress attire?
While the company makes lounge and casual boots that would be right at home at a rock show, it also has dressier shoes in a boot style, suitable for some office wear. When looking for the right footwear for your professional needs, consider the Rock Never Dies style, the Dorsey Chelsea ankle boot in suede, and the Iona loafer.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mark Nason.