Mammut Mens Coats and Jackets
These Mammut men's coats and jackets provide you with outerwear that you can use for warmth or as a fashion statement. These pieces of outerwear for men may be hooded or non-hooded and are available in a wide range of sizes that extends from extra small to 2XL. Some of the additional features that you may be provided with when selecting one of these Mammut items include removable liners and additional pockets.What are some materials that these coats are made of?
This Mammut outerwear for men is comprised of a variety of different materials, each of which offers its own set of features that you may be interested in.
- Wool blend: This material is soft to the touch and also breathable.
- Fleece: Fleece fabric contains fibers that can resist moisture. This material is designed to be hypo-allergenic. It can be washed in the machine and is usually lightweight.
- Polyester: This fabric is synthetic and is designed to resist the development of shrinking and wrinkles.
- Nylon: This fabric is thin and also has stretchable qualities.
There are numerous styles of jackets that you can choose when attempting to find your next piece of outerwear.
- Fleece: This is a lightweight and more casual form of clothing that is comprised primarily of a polyester synthetic wool. They usually consist of zippers as opposed to some form of buttons or other fasteners.
- Bomber: This is a relatively short jacket that is similar to ones worn by aviators. They usually come with a thick lining that helps to add some extra warmth.
- Parka: A parka is a sizable coat that can extend down to the knees and is primarily made of materials that allow it to provide warmth during colder temperatures. They are often hooded, with hoods that are lined with heavy insulation.
- Ski: This is a thin type of jacket that is often worn in snowy or cold conditions. They are usually lightweight and offer insulation.
- Rainwear: This covers all types of jackets that are designed to be worn in rainy conditions. Rainwear is often hooded.
When you are selecting one of these pieces of Mammut clothing for men, you will be able to choose from one of many different colors, the most common of which include blue and black. Some extra colors that you may also select include red, beige, green, brown, gray, yellow, and orange. It is also possible for some of these jackets for men to come in multiple colors with combinations like yellow and black, or green and blue.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mammut.