MEK Men's Jeans
MEK denim jeans for men are available in a range of styles and washes. If you are shopping for a pair of these jeans, you can choose from several measurements including the inseam, bottom size, and waistline. Some pairs of MEK jeans may feature patterned stitching that forms designs on the outside of the garment.What sizes are available?
MEK denim jeans are available in a range of sizes and you have different ways of choosing a size that works for you. You can use the company's inseam measurements or waistline sizes to choose a pair that is the right width and length for your needs. Some common inseam sizes for MEK jeans include measurements such as:
- Size 26 inseams
- Size 28 inseams
- Size 30 inseams
- Size 35 inseams
- Size 40 inseams
MEK denim jeans are available in several styles to suit your needs and preferences. You may wish to choose a style that works with a particular outfit, such as the classic, standard style. Otherwise, you can choose a denim style that works with your footwear such as the boot cut. Some of the most common MEK jeans styles include:
- Baggy jeans
- Boot cut jeans
- Button fly jeans
- Cargo pants
- Classic or straight jeans
- Relaxed jeans
- Slim or skinny jeans
How MEK jeans are washed during production can affect the colors and appearance of the jeans once they reach their finished state. If you're looking for denim jeans with a particular color tone or appearance, you can choose from wash options such as:
- Light wash with faded or light colors.
- A dark wash with muted colors like black or gray.
- Embellished jeans that may have specific patterns or designs across them.
- Distressed jeans for an aged look.
- Stonewashed jeans that provide a faded appearance.
MEK’s jeans are manufactured primarily from denim. However, they also produce garments made from cotton, polyester, or a blend of these two fabrics.How do you wash and dry MEK jeans?
Although the guidelines for washing jeans will vary depending on the materials used, you can follow these basic steps to care for your MEK jeans.
- You may wish to wash all denim pants separately at first. Doing this may help to prevent dye from bleeding onto other clothes.
- You can hang these jeans out to dry or place them in a dryer with other garments.
- If you notice a stain on your jeans, use a combination of mild soap, water, and stain remover to treat the affected area as soon as you can.