MAC Makeup and Products
Founded by Frank Toskan and Frank Angelo in 1984, MAC Cosmetics produces a full line of make-up and application tools. MAC Cosmetics, or Make-up Art Cosmetics, was the result of Toskan's work as a photographer and make-up artist.What are the lipstick options in the MAC Cosmetics line?
MAC has a wide selection of choices for lip color.
- Matte Lipstick: This lipstick has a creamy smooth texture and is offered in a full palette of colors.
- Lip Balm: This lip conditioner is available in a limited palette of pinks and lavenders. It's intended to moisturize and tint your lips.
- Lip Oil: This is a slightly tinted lip conditioner. While it provides a bit of color, it's main purpose is to moisturize.
- Lip Gloss: The lip glass adds shimmer and dimension to your lips. Lip gloss utilizes a color wand for application to your lips.
- Lip Liner: Liner clearly defines and outlines your mouth, creating a sense of fullness and dimension.
- Primer: Lash primer extends the wear of your mascara.
- Shadow: The eye shadow collection is available as single colors or a full palette of a color collection. Shades range from subdued tones to fluorescent. They include matte and metallic.
- Liner: Liner defines the contours of your eyes. The color choices range from the more traditional black or brown to a complete complement of color.
- Mascara: Mascara adds dimension and depth to balance out the color.
- Brow: This adds color to the brow frames the eyes and draws focus.
When it comes to the face, MAC provides a complete line to add moisture, color, and dimension. Face products include foundation, bronzers, and highlighters.
- Primer: Primers both hydrate the face and set the makeup. They provide a base for the makeup by first creating a clean, moist surface. Once makeup is complete, the mist sets it in place.
- Concealer: Prior to applying the foundation, any imperfections that you'd like to de-emphasize can be subdued with concealers designed to match your skin's tone.
- Foundation: Foundation is available in a powder, liquid, cream, or mineralized format.
- Powders: Blush adds color to your cheeks. A bronzer evens out shadowed or shaded areas such as the neck. Powder is the finish set to hold it all in place.
Brushes for every aspect of your face are offered. Other tools include applicators, containers, and a range of bags to store them all.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by MAC.