Watch the LA Kings Take the Ice
The Los Angeles Kings have been playing professionally since 1967 when the NHL expanded. They're part of the league's Western Conference in the Pacific Division, and they've won two Stanley Cups and three conference championships. You can find plenty of options for reasonably priced Los Angeles Kings tickets all over eBay.The Staples Center
The Kings share the Staples Center with the Clippers, Lakers, and Sparks. When the ice hockey rink is set up, there are over 18,000 seats available. Most of those, including 2,500 club seats, are located in the lower bowl. There are 160 luxury suites between the lower and upper levels, and the remaining seats are located up above. If you are feeling hungry during a game, there are many concession options to chose from, including:
- Pizza and mac n' cheese
- Tacos and nachos
- Calamari and ahi tuna
- Sandwiches and salads
- Beef brisket, pulled pork, and BBQ chicken
- Draft beer, premium beer, mixed drinks, and wine
You can look into getting upgraded seats, which could be available on eBay. You can consider the following options:
- Private suites: They can accommodate up to 18 people, and they provide high-quality amenities and personal service.
- San Manuel Club: This club has dining tables and lounge chairs that can accommodate small groups. You can also get upscale food and drinks here.
- Premier seats: With these tickets, you get preferred parking and a private entrance and complimentary membership to the San Manuel Club. The premier seats here are located along either side of the rink.
L.A. LIVE is located directly adjacent to the Staples Center. It includes a 40,000-square foot open air space called Microsoft Square, Lucky Strike Lanes, The GRAMMY Museum, and more than a dozen restaurants and clubs where you can meet up with friends.Transportation Options
Since LA traffic can be unpredictable, especially in the evenings when weekday games are held, it's best to give yourself plenty of time to get to a Kings game. In addition to walking in, you can consider the following transportation options:
- Park: There are over 3,000 spots in lots owned by the Staples Center. There are 16,000 more spots in private lots located within a 10-minute walk.
- Bike: You can find bicycle parking at the P1 level of the East Garage on Olympic Boulevard and the south side of the Staples Center at Gilbert Lindsey Plaza.
- AMTRAK: These trains can take you to Union Station, where you can pick up a Metro Rail train to the center.
- Metro rail: Because of its central location, many lines run close to the center.
- Bus: You can take either the DASH Bus Route F, the Silver Metro Bus, or Metro Bus Lines 30, 81, 439, 442, and 460.
- Metrolink: These trains connect Downtown LA with communities farther away. This would be practical if you're coming in from Orange, Ventura, or Riverside Counties.