Shop by Category
Shop by Style
Save on Loose Beads
- 1440PCS Fireboomoon Crystal (001) clear Swarovski Crystal Nail Art Flatbacks ...$23.28Trending at $24.59
- Hicarer 108 Pieces AB Clear Gems Acrylic Sew On Rhinestones Faceted Flatback ...$11.49Trending at $12.00
- 144 pcs Crystal (001) clear Swarovski NEW 2088 Xirius 12ss Flat backs$9.39Trending at $10.75
- 500 Metallic Gold Wood Beads Bulk 10mm Round Wood Bead with 3.5mm Large Hole$11.47Trending at $13.30
- 4x6mm Faceted Natural Aquamarine Gemstones Loose Beads 15" AAA$2.99Trending at $3.99
- White 1000-Piece Flat Back Brilliant 14-Cut Round Rhinestones, 4mm DT$0.99Trending at $1.02
- Chrysocolla Round Gem Gemstone Loose Beads 8mm Strand HOT LW$2.20Trending at $2.83
- 5x8mm Multicolor Tourmaline Gems Faceted Abacus Loose Bead 15'' AAA$3.99Trending at $4.24
Limited Time Deals
Free Shipping Included
- Howlite Turquoise Carved Skull Loose Spacer Beads 16“ Pick$3.55
- 100pcs Top Quality Czech Glass Pearl Round Loose Beads 3mm 4mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm$1.98
- 100pcs Czech Crystal Rhinestone Silver Rondelle Spacer Beads 4,5,6,8,10mm$5.54
- Wholesale Smooth Natural Gemstone Round Loose Beads 15" 4mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm$3.75
- Wholesale Natural Matte Gemstone Round Spacer Loose Beads 4mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm$3.58
- Wholesale Lot Quality Crystal Rhinestones 1440pcs Flatback No Hotfix Nail Art$6.54
- Solid Metal Dumbbell,Crown,Anchor,Fox,Owl Bracelet Connector Spacer Charm Beads$2.69
- Wholesale Lot Natural Gemstone Round Spacer Loose Beads 4mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm$3.98
Hot This Week
- Natural Gemstone Round Spacer Loose Beads 4mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm Assorted Stones$0.992,003 sold
- Wholesale Natural Gemstone Round Spacer Loose Beads 4MM 6MM 8MM 10MM 12MM$1.101,733 sold
- Wholesale Lot Natural Gemstone Round Spacer Loose Beads 4mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm$2.98478 sold
- Rondelle Faceted Crystal Glass Loose Spacer Beads Wholesale 3mm/4mm/6mm/8mm/10mm$0.99428 sold
- Series I lot natural gemstone spacer loose beads 4mm 6mm 8mm 10mm round stone$0.99389 sold
- Wholesale Mixed Natural Gemstone Round Spacer Beads 4mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm Pick$0.99381 sold
- 20Pcs Quality Czech Crystal Rhinestones Pave Clay Round Disco Ball Spacer Beads$1.69334 sold
- Bulk Wholesale 6mm/8mm/10mm/12mm Charms Round Glass Loose Spacer Beads Findings$0.99334 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Explore buying Guides
You May Also Like
Make an Offer
- Natural White Solar Quartz 15-20mm Round Slice 5 Beads Druzy Stalactite Flower$10.99+$2.50 shippingMake Offer
- Genuine Swarovski Crystal Bicone & Pearl Beads MIX Lot of 100 s711$4.50+$2.75 shippingMake Offer
- WHOLESALE LOT 500 GRAMS 6/0 GLASS SEED BEADS CLEARANCE (SS-675)$5.75+$5.00 shippingMake Offer
What Are The Different Types Of Beads?
Regular beads are available in a wide range of materials, styles, and colors. They often appear in the main body of beaded jewelry, and they are usually chunky and vibrant enough for use as individual decorations on earrings. Seed beads are smaller than regular beads, and pony beads are smaller still. Jewelry makers often use these small beads as spacers, and for creating interest through contrasting sizes. Charm beads are the most flamboyant beads. They are the largest type, and their carved or painted designs make them ideal for use as the focal point of a jewelry piece.
What Bead Materials Are Available?
Plastic beads are the most common and inexpensive. They vary in color, size, and finish, but they are lightweight and often have lines from the molding process. They are useful for learning how to make beaded jewelry, or for making children's craft projects. Glass beads are as versatile as plastic beads, but their sparkle makes them look more valuable. The most expensive types of beads are gemstone beads, pearl beads, and metal beads. Metal beads have a satisfying weight, and it is possible to plate them with silver or gold. Pearl beads are usually real pearls, and gemstone beads are often semiprecious stones; but consumers need to check carefully, as some of these beads are just polished glass or plastic made to look like materials that are more expensive.
What Is A Beading Board?
For beginners working with loose beads, a beading board is a useful tool. The board comprises a series of ridges in a curved formation, with measurements marked along the sides, and a selection of wells for storing beads. The board makes it easy to lay out a jewelry design, switch colors, and measure the length of the piece, while preventing the beads from rolling over the table. To use the board, simply place the center bead at the zero position on the curve, and then lay out the pattern as desired.