29 Inseam Jeans Mens Levi's
Men with a 29-inch inseam who have tried to find a pair of jeans that fit well and look good have likely grit their teeth with frustration. Few designers or manufacturers make jeans for men with shorter inseams. There are, however, options available from Levi's.What should you look for in jeans with shorter inseams?
Consider the following features when shopping for jeans:
- Fit type and styles available
- the variety of colors available
- short-rise Levi's instead of substituting low-rise jeans
- the multiple options for the lower leg fit.
Levi's 29-inch inseam jeans have different lower leg fits to help you with your cowboy boots depending on the style.
- Boot cut Levi's have a slight flare below the calf to accommodate your cowboy boots.
- Straight type Levi's narrow slightly below the knee and then are straight down to the ankle.
- Flared denim Levi's are similar in style to bell-bottomed Levi's for men.
- Baggy or Loose: Baggy styles may refer to jeans that are several waist sizes larger than necessary, thereby allowing the underwear band to show. Loose jeans are often cargo-styled pants.
- Slim type: This style contains less denim material through the rear and the thighs; often, they are paired with straight jeans.
- Skinny jeans for men: Not to be confused with slim styles, Levi's skinny pants are designed to cling and hug the rear, front, hips, thighs, knees, and calves with a cut made for men.
- Relaxed cut for men: Size and cut are designed for comfort and roominess in the seat, hips, rise, and thighs; extra denim material is added in those areas.
- Classic or regular jeans: This style is the traditional look associated with jeans for men. The cut should either sit at the waist, or they may be a mid-rise waist, and these usually are straight. Levi's jeans for men are notable for creating this classic style.
- Carpenter style: This style falls at waist or mid-rise and has a baggy, loose look associated with it. Loops to hold hammers and tools are attached below hip level.
- Cargo jeans: These often contain multiple pockets, fall loosely at the rear, waist, and hips and have wider legs that sometimes gather at the ankle
Here are other, miscellaneous denim styles included with 29-inch inseam Levi's for men.
- Button fly fastening
- stretch type; often these include Lycra with the denim.