Expand Your Photography with Leica M Digital Cameras
Digital cameras can offer you the ability to snap photos and save them directly to a memory card inside the camera for future transfer to other devices. Leica M digital cameras come in many different types, from point-and-shoot cameras to digital SLR cameras. They are also available in a wide range of resolution amounts that extend anywhere from 5 megapixels to more than 20.What are the different types of digital cameras?
- Digital SLR: This is a digital single-lens reflex camera equipped with a series of mirrors inside and a large variety of both automatic and manual settings. Certain modes and settings, such as the focal amounts, can be switched to either manual or automatic control with these specific cameras. All digital SLR devices are equipped with interchangeable lenses.
- Rangefinder: This digital device measures the distance from the person from the device to the target. Rangefinder cameras are one part camera and one part rangefinder. These devices are usually compact in size and require you to turn a ring in order to identify the range of an object in the distance.
- Mirrorless interchangeable: These are compact cameras that come without a mirror system and that include a digital sensor. Although the form of this type of camera is compact, it accommodates interchangeable lenses.
- Point-and-shoot: This is a small camera that can be used without needing to change any of the settings, such as focus settings or exposure settings. All modes and settings on these cameras are automatic although many of these devices can provide you with manual control over the focus settings.
- Bridge: This is a type of camera that primarily includes automatic settings although offers some manual control over both exposure and focus settings. They usually consist of a zoom lens and are comprised of an electronic viewfinder.
Digital cameras can be equipped with a large number of features like the inclusion of an auto power save mode as well as a CCD sensor. You can use the 720-pixel or 1080-pixel high definition resolutions when you would like to record a video of a birthday party or a friend's wedding. Some of the automatic settings provided with most of these digital cameras include exposure compensation and auto contrast balance, both of which can help you make sure that the colors of the image appear natural. A few of the additional features that can be found on these cameras include noise reduction, red-eye reduction, and face detection.Which colors do digital cameras come in?
Digital cameras can come in a variety of colors, the most prominent of which include black and silver. Some of the additional color options that you can select include red, orange, white, green, gold, and blue. A number of these devices come in multiple colors with such combinations as orange and silver and silver and black.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Leica M.