LeapFrog features a variety of electronics designed for learning. The brand offers tablets and other items to assist in teaching kids to read and increase vocabulary, among other educational items. Learning more about the products will help you choose which items to select.What is a LeapFrog tablet?
The tablet is a way to learn that offers access to over 1,000 games, videos, eBooks, and apps. The products are designed so that kids as young as preschool age can get used to using a screen to play a game and access different apps. The learning tablet is designed with a wraparound bumper. Also known as a LeapPad, the tablet comes in various models, including the following:
- LeapPad Ultimate
- LeapFrog Epic
- LeapPad Platinum
- LeapPad Glo
Yes. The brand makes a wide array of toys and educational games for kids ages 0 to 12 months. Each product is designed to help kids with learning something new. Some of these products are listed below:
- My Pal Violet and My Pal Scout: These are plush, interactive dogs that sing and talk when their paws are pressed.
- Learn & Groove Musical Table: An interactive table that plays music when babies press the buttons.
- Learning Lights Remote: The remote teaches shapes and numbers by lighting up when a baby presses the buttons.
- Spin & Sing Alphabet Zoo: The game spins around and teaches both letters and animal sounds.
- Count & Crawl Number Kitty: The cat moves around while helping kids to learn their numbers.
The interactive tools are designed to help make learning fun. Various systems are offered to help teach reading, and they are based on the age of the child who will be using the product. The book library includes multiple levels to provide books to use as the user continues to improve their vocabulary and increase their reading skills. Among the book products are the following and more:
- LeapStart: These are books with wands that are used to scan the words that match the pictures or to scan the pictures to learn the words.
- Leap Reader: These books are available with a freestanding wand to allow for reading along and only scanning a word when help is needed.
The brand offers products and devices for anyone to use. Age groups that some of their products are designed specifically for include the following:
- Baby (0-12 months)
- Toddler (1-3 years)
- Preschool (3-4 years)
- Pre-K (4-5 years)
- Kindergarten (5-6 years)
- First grade and beyond(6+ years)