Enter the Summoner's Rift by Purchasing A League of Legends Account Online
Riot Games developed its MOBA League of Legends in 2009. Whether you're a casual player looking to start a new adventure or a professional gamer wanting to pick up an already established account, you can find tons of League of Legends accounts on eBay. Although purchasing a game account might sound straightforward enough, there are a few things you should consider before deciding on an account to take over.Are League of Legends accounts more affordable on eBay?
Although it costs nothing to download and play League of Legends, the game can become rather expensive if you plan on purchasing characters and other in-game items. Through buying a League of Legends account on eBay, you can potentially avoid all the extra spending by finding an account that has already acquired the characters you want.What to look for when shopping League of Legends accounts
Whether you are looking to acquire a diamond league account or you want to start off with something simpler, you can undoubtedly find the account level you're looking for when you shop on eBay. Here are just a few of the things to look out for while you're shopping for an affordable LoL account.
- Rating - Gamers who play the game more seriously can build a League of Legends iron account and all the way up to diamond. Skip the work of building your rating by purchasing a League of Legends account that has already reached the level you aspire to play.
- Characters - Though the game itself is free, the characters can become expensive to collect. Purchase a used LoL account on eBay so that you can play with the heroes you want without all the work and money.
- Blue Essence - Blue Essence is one of the primary currencies used in League of Legends to acquire in-game items like health potions, seasonal items, and characters. Accounts that already have a decent amount of the currency will give you a boost and the ability to purchase the items you want.
When any game is played online, you generally have to play under the region code for where you live, or the game will not connect to servers properly. Below are some of the region codes available with eBay League of Legends accounts.
- NTSC-J - This code is specifically for players who have an IP address in Japan.
- NTSC-U/C - The code for the United States and Canada. Any players in North American regions will be able to connect seamlessly with this region code.
- PAL - If you live anywhere in Europe, China, Australia, Africa, North Korea, or several other countries, then you'll want to purchase an LoL account with this region code.