Lace Bridal Dresses
Lace wedding dresses features an intricate pattern that adds elegance, a romantic touch and helps a bride stand out on their special day. When selecting a wedding dress, care should be taken to ensure it matches your body type.
How to choose a lace wedding dress?
For any bride, choosing a wedding dress that highlights their body features can be exhausting since there are various options available. A simple guideline may help in the selection process.
- Select a silhouette: Mermaid, A-line, sheath, ball gown, empire, short and high low can be purchased.
- Choose the neckline design: high neck, V neck, Scoop neck, asymmetrical, one shoulder, boat neck, choker neck, plunging and halter neck.
- Choose a bridal wedding dress based on sleeves: from sleeveless, half sleeve, short sleeve, cap sleeve, three-quarter sleeve and long sleeve.
- Select bodice detailing: beading, sequin, embroidery, ruffles, crystals and ruching.
- Select your wedding dress according to color: The traditional color for a wedding dress is white. However, you can still be bold and deviate away from tradition by selecting other colors such red, pink, black, champagne, ivory and multi-color.
The decision to choose either white or colored wedding dresses will depend on personal preference. White wedding dresses are synonymous with traditional weddings as they denote purity. These traditional wedding dresses can come in different shades of white from champagne white to ivory. You can also choose a colorful wedding dress as it adds a luxurious detail to a wedding and signify your state. The color of your wedding dress should complement your skin tone and body shape.What are the varieties of lace wedding dress?
Lace adds an elegant feature to dresses and helps you be the center of attention. There are different types of lace to suit any wedding theme.
- Chantilly lace wedding dress: is delicate, has defined borders, portrays romance and its sheerness exudes a sexy vibe. This wedding gown feature details such as flowers and ribbons on its long sleeve and bodice.
- Venice lace bridal dress: it’s heavier and textured. Dresses will have this lace on bodice, low back edges and high neck.
- Alencon lace wedding gown: this wedding dress is made in a floral pattern against a sheer material or net. They have bold motifs that can occur on, neckline, low back, train or on a long sleeve bridal gown.
- Embroidered lace wedding dress: the delicate patterns are stitched on a fabric such as satin to give the wedding gown depth and dimension.
- Eyelet lace wedding dress: has cutouts that make the gown breathable. To make the dress elegant, the eyelet design can be on the train, low back or high neckline.
When you need to make alterations to your lace wedding gown, a professional tailor or seamstress who specializes in bridal gown can help you do that. Any alterations should be made a few weeks before your last fitting to avoid rushing.