L2 G2 Smartphones
In September 2013, LG Electronics released the LG G2, the second version in its G series of smartphones. This Android phone boasts unique specifications. The LG G2 is loaded with a fast processor and other notable specifications.
What are the physical specifications of the G2's body?
- Screen size and resolution: This LG device comes with a bright and clear LCD touch screen, and it has a screen size of 5.2 inches, leading to a screen-to-body ratio of about 76%. This large display has a resolution of 1920x1080p and just fewer than 425p per inch.
- Phone dimensions: This phone has a height of 5.45 inches, a width of 2.79 inches, and a thickness of just 0.35 inch, giving it a slim and attractive profile.
- Camera: The LG G2 takes quality pictures inside and outside with its 13MP rear camera, and it comes with autofocus and the option to use a flash if needed. There is also a 2.1MP front camera that allows for selfie pictures.
- Buttons: The volume and power buttons on this phone are both located vertically on the back of the phone beneath the camera, allowing you to conveniently operate the phone using your index finger.
- Storage and memory options: This LG phone comes with either 16GB or 32GB of storage, providing you with plenty of space for various applications and files. It also comes with 2GB of memory, allowing you to run multiple applications simultaneously without noticing a slowdown in speed.
- CPU and hardware: The G2 is driven by a Qualcomm Quad Core Snapdragon 800 processor and runs the Android 4.2.2 operating system. This device also includes a 3,000-milliamp-hour battery, providing long-lasting battery life.
- Slide aside: LG added a slide aside feature to this Android device that allows you to place three applications of your choosing onto a side bar for easy use, which can be accessed by sliding three fingers across the screen.
- Easy wake-up mode: There is no physical home button located on the bottom of the front of the Android phone, and the power button is located on the rear of the phone. However, if the phone is placed on a surface, you can wake up the display without picking up the phone by double-tapping the screen. It can then be turned off again by tapping the screen once.
- Answer me: When the phone rings for an incoming call, the ringing volume decreases on its own once the phone is picked up, and it allows you to answer calls without pressing any buttons. Instead, you simply place the phone up to your ear.