LED Lights for Honda Element
Empower your Element with powerful lighting technology. Bright, versatile, and long-lasting, light-emitting diodes (LEDs) are a potent upgrade option that can be used for a variety of applications in your Honda. Pour over this exhaustive selection of LED lights and choose the automotive illumination that perfectly accentuates the unique attributes of your Honda Element.What are benefits of LED lighting for the Honda Element?
LEDs are safe to touch even after being left on for hours. These lights are rated to last a life span of about 50,000 hours. That means you could feasibly leave an LED light running for 5.7 years straight before it reached its expiration window.How do you replace Honda Element headlight bulbs with LEDs?
Even if the old HID bulbs in your Element are still running, it’s common practice to replace this outdated technology with innovative LED bulbs. Installing LED bulbs in your Honda headlights follows a similar procedure for installing HID bulbs but with a few twists. Follow these simple steps to remove the old bulbs and install LED replacements. This process takes about 15 minutes for each bulb.
- Turn off the engine and open the hood of the vehicle. Pick a side to start with and remove the dust cover at the extremity of the headlight assembly.
- Remove the bulb socket by turning it counterclockwise and pulling it out of the assembly. Discard the old bulb and disconnect the bulb socket wiring from the electrical assembly.
- Your replacement LED bulb comes equipped with a base gasket ring. Remove this ring from the bulb and insert it into the headlight cavity in your Element.
- Replace the rubber dust cover and insert the LED bulb into the hole. Firmly press the bulb into place to engage the gasket ring and secure the replacement bulb in place.
- Repeat these steps for the other light bulbs to complete installation.
Roof-mounted LED light bars are used by off-road enthusiasts for their ability to accurately pick up objects in the terrain that would otherwise be left obscured. These auxiliary lights range in size from 32 to 52 inches and are secured to the top of the Honda with steel mounting brackets. LED light bars can be wired to come on when the fog light switch is activated, but the joy of igniting these lighting accessories should be reserved for off-road applications only since the intimidating blaze let off by these powerful lights may temporarily blind or distract other drivers.