Frequently Asked Questions About Kubota Diesel Engines
Kubota manufactures a variety of diesel engines intended for use in vehicles, construction equipment, and other industrial applications. If youre in the market for a pre-owned or new Kubota diesel engine, theres a healthy aftermarket that may have the model youre looking for.What kinds of Kubota diesel motors are available?
The range of affordable and efficient Kubota diesel motors on eBay come in many sizes designed to power a variety of vehicles and production equipment.
- Super Mini Series: These compact Kubota diesel engines are used to power small generators and tractor loaders.
- 05 Series: These are small, liquid-cooled diesel motors that typically power welders, aerial lifts, skid steers, and generators.
- 03 Series: These Kubota motors have three or four cylinders and power items like compaction units, pressure washers, and forklifts.
- 07 Series: These are uniquely designed with two four-cylinder motors joined together. They are electronically controlled and liquid cooled. They are used to power equipment like wood chippers, hydraulic pumps, and skid steers.
- V3 Series: These are four-cylinder engines used to power items like loaders, tractors, forklifts, and sweepers.
A used engine is sold as-is. While it will function as intended, it may need maintenance in the near future because of a component that is worn and close to failing when you buy the engine. If you need to perform maintenance on the engine, you can find parts and tools on eBay. A certified pre-owned engine has been put through a comprehensive reconditioning to make it as like-new as possible. This makes future maintenance issues less likely.What spare parts and accessories are available for Kubota engines?
There are some common spare parts that are sold for older models of Kubotas diesel engines. Below is a list of a few of them.
- Oil valve covers: These covers help seal the oil compartment.
- Oil pans: These provide a reservoir for a motor?s oil.
- Crankshafts: These parts turn the pistons and valves in a motor.
- Starters: These perform the initial start-up of an internal combustion engine.
- Alternators: These generate electricity while a motor is running to recharge its battery.