Kodak EasyShare Digital Cameras
The Kodak EasyShare digital cameras are a sub-brand of the Kodak company that specializes in producing cameras that enable the user to not only capture photos but also take videos as well. There are three Kodak Easyshare camera lines, including EasyShare, Performance (Z series), EasyShare Shoot and Point (C series), and EasyShare Stylish and Sleek (M-Series). In addition, under each category, there is an array of gadgets to choose from depending on your preference.What is the Kodak Easyshare software used for?
This software is used to catalog and transfer digital images from Kodak Easyshare camera models. In addition, it can be used for non-Kodak devices as well as existing images of different formats. Software is packed with lots of features, including the ability to upload videos and images to YouTube, Kodak Gallery, and Facebook. Other features include tagging, captioning pictures, altering photos, and enhancing capabilities as well as home printing page layout.Can you extend the battery life of your digital camera?
Battery life is dependent on usage conditions, battery age, and the type. Below are some of the ways you can extend the battery life of your camera:
- Wipe the contact point with a dry cloth before inserting the batteries into the camera. Dirt on the battery contact affects the battery life.
- Buy a Kodak Easyshare camera dock. This dock powers your camera charges and transfers pictures.
- Buy a Kodak 3-volt AC adapter that readily powers your appliance.
The speed it takes to reset to take another photo is dependent on a number of factors, namely the scene setting, the mega-pixel format chosen, and the number of pictures taken. At standard settings and 12MP, you can capture a couple of digital shots by rapidly pressing the shutter. After that, you can continue taking more photos, not necessarily having to wait for the device to finish processing the images. Burst mode found on the Kodak makes it easier to take multiple photos.What resolution is required to take high-quality pictures?
The resolution is dependent on the size of the snapshot you want to take.
- 0.9 megapixels (MP) is recommended if you want to capture 4 by 6 pictures.
- At least 1.3 megapixels for 5 by 7 prints.
- At least 3.0 MP for 8 by 10 prints.
- At least 3.5 MP for 8 by 11 prints.
- For those wanting to put pictures on websites, a 2.0-MP resolution will do just fine
The Kodak uses a micro SD for storage of pictures and videos. There are two common memory card types including SmartMedia and CompactFlash memory cards. They come in multiple sizes including 128 MB, 256 MB, and 512 MB.