Helpful Information About Kirkland Signature Minoxidil Hair Loss Treatments
Hair loss is an issue that many men have had to just learn to live with. However, Kirkland Signature Minoxidil has developed a baldness and hair-loss treatment product that helps prohibit hair loss and that promotes new hair growth.What is Minoxidil for hair loss?
Minoxidil is a generic name for one of the only FDA-approved products on the market that was developed not only to help prevent hereditary hair loss in men but also to promote new hair growth. Minoxidil is a topical solution product, meaning that it is applied to the scalp and is not taken orally. This product is currently recommended for use in men only.What varieties and applications of Minoxidil are available?
The most common application for this product is via foam aerosol spray. It is easily applied and is quickly absorbed into the affected area. The formula is also available to be applied as a liquid via a child-resistant dropper. Both of these applications are available in one-month to six-month supplies.How is this topical solution applied?
Although Mnoxidil is available in aerosol foam or as a dropper-applied liquid, the application process is very similar.
The process for applying the foam is:
- Step 1: Begin opening the container by matching the arrow on the can ring with the arrow on the removable top.
- Step 2: Then, within the hair's thinning area, part the hair into sectioned rows.
- Step 3: If your fingers are warm, rinse them in cold water and dry them before handling the product as it may begin to melt as soon as it touches any warm skin.
- Step 4: Holding the bottle vertically upside down, dispense no more than half a capful directly onto your cooled fingers.
- Step 5: Promptly and gently spread the foam directly onto your exposed scalp area where it will be quickly absorbed into your hair follicles.
- Step 6: After each application, wash your hands, and be sure to securely close the dispenser and align the arrow to keep the dispenser child-resistant.
Although the original brand named Rogaine did require a doctor's prescription for the purchase, Kirkland Signature's generic versions available online for hair loss do not require a prescription.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Kirkland.