Jack Georges Men's Briefcases and Attaches
A premium leather briefcase is a convenient accessory for work, school, and travel. Jack Georges designs men's briefcases, luggage, and more. Depending on the style you select, your briefcase can look suitable for an upscale professional or a dedicated student.What types of leather briefcases are available?
You can pick from the following styles when you shop from this collection of briefcases:
- Flap-over briefcase: These classic flap-over briefcases are secured via push-button key locks, turn locks, and tuck tie closures. They are usually equipped with multiple organizer pockets.
- Leather briefcases: Briefcases made of leather range from classic double gusset styles to distressed city bags with top zip closure.
- Briefcases on wheels: Half-briefcase, half-travel companion, these wheeled bags are made for business travel. These bags are large enough to fit standard laptops and files and filled with enough organizer pockets to store phones, pens, wallets, and other accessories.
- Brief bags: The brand's selection of brief bags are inspired by the classic doctor's bag. These boxy styles open at the top, making easy to view the contents of the bag, and are secured with a combination lock.
- Messenger bags: If you are looking for a more casual tote-style option, you should consider messenger bags. They are generally smaller than an upscale briefcase but offer a roomy main section and helpful storage areas.
- Luggage briefcases: Carry-on luggage bags are designed for a weekend getaway, and they are built to fit personal items, clothing, and shoes.
Almost all briefcases are made out of premium leather. The leather materials that are used include:
- Buffalo leather hand-stained with vegetable tanning
- American bull hide
- Italian leather
- Louisiana alligator leather
- Full-grain saddle leather
- American Steel hide
Depending on the type of briefcase you select, you may end up with some of these helpful features.
- Adjustable shoulder strap: Adjustable, removable shoulder straps make these items customizable.
- Made by hand: Luxury briefcases frequently have a handmade construction that features great attention to detail.
- Padded laptop compartment: To keep laptops safe, many leather briefcases have padded compartments.
- Metal hardware: Metal fixtures may be found in the main briefcase flap closures, along the inside storage areas, and in the hardware for the handles and straps.
The exact dimensions of the briefcase will vary depending on which option you select. A standard briefcase is between 15 to 17 inches wide, 11 to 13 inches tall, and 4 to 6 inches deep. However, various features and additions can end up changing the size a little. You can read the product details to find out the precise dimensions.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jack Georges.