Cargo Nets, Trays, and Liners for Toyota 4Runner
These nets, trays, and liners provide the cargo area of your Toyota 4Runner with the items it needs to keep your possessions safe and secure. They are available from a large variety of brands that include BoostWaves, Husky Liners, and Intro-Tech Automotive. When you are searching for the right size of net, tray, or liner, they are typically found in a series of Toyota 4Runner model years, such as 2003-2010.What are the different types of Toyota 4Runner accessories?
There are many different types of cargo accessories for your Toyota 4Runner.
- Trunk organizer: These are typically available as large rectangle organizers that consist of at least two sections and several smaller pockets on the exterior of the organizer that allow you to store a wide range of different items.
- Trunk cargo net: These are usually placed right around the opening of your trunk, ensuring that all of your possessions stay in one place.
- Cargo cover: These are designed to be placed over any items that you are storing in your trunk, which can provide shade from the sun as well as extra security.
- Cargo tray mat: These are designed to be placed on the floor of your cargo area and help to protect the car floor from liquid, dirt, and other substances.
These items can be made from a large number of materials from mesh to rubber.
- Mesh: This is a type of netting that is commonly used with the cargo nets available for your Toyota 4Runner, providing a substantial amount of breathability and ventilation.
- Nylon: This is a durable and sturdy material that is resistant to abrasion and fire, which allows it to withstand a large amount of wear and tear. It is also inherently water resistant as nylon pushes any liquid that touches it off of the surface. As a fabric, nylon is easy to dye, which is why it comes in a wide array of colors.
- Rubber: Despite the innate toughness of rubber, it is a flexible material that is designed to accommodate any shape. This material is commonly used with mats and liners and is 100% water-resistant.
These items come in a wide array of different colors that you can use to match the interior of your 4Runner, although the most common color among these items is black, particularly among the nets and trays. The cargo mats and liners also come in black, but they are available in a variety of additional colors that include gray, tan, brown, and blue.What can you place in a trunk cargo organizer?
If you are searching for items that you can use in the cargo area of your vehicle and are wondering which possessions of yours you can load and store in them, trunk cargo organizers are meant to be used for the organizing and storing of practically anything from groceries and sporting equipment to gardening equipment and camping gear. Given the fact that these organizers typically consist of at least several pockets and sections, you can divide your items in any way you see fit.