Choosing Cargo Nets, Trays, and Liners for Your Truck
When you are the proud owner of a spacious truck or SUV you want to know that your interior contents are secure and safely stored out of the way, especially in the rear and the cargo area the vehicle. If you have to brake suddenly, loose objects can become lethal projectile missiles or damage your carpet.
What Types of Organizers Are There?
There are a few branded Ford Explorer accessories that fit your truck. These include:
- Cargo Nets: For the rear cargo area, a vertical cargo net strung across the width of your vehicle gives you a secure place to put items in your trunk. The fabric mesh holds everything in place. Stretchy cargo nets can also fit the back row seats to give additional storage space for rear passengers, or additional storage pockets in the back cargo area. These can also be useful if you are transporting a pet that you want to keep in the back.
- Folding Soft Sided Storage Bags: These woven and waterproof polyester bags can fold away when you don't need them, or leave them in your cargo area to keep items in one place. The branded storage bags have three compartments, perfect for placing separate packages or grocery bags.
- Folding Soft Sided Cooler Bags: Different sized cooler bags are available to fit in the rear and keep your chilled items cool on the trip home or while camping. They are available as open topped coolers, or with zipped covers and carry straps. These bags are mildew resistant and also fold away when not in use.
What Can You Get for Floor Protection?
To protect the flooring and carpet in your Ford Explorer look for their custom-fit branded:
- Floor Mats: These are available to match your interior. Their branded floor mats have carpet surfaces or durable all-weather thermoplastic rubber with tread that is skid resistant. Floor mats can insert into the drivers and front and rear passenger seats to cover and preserve original materials and are easy to clean.
- Tray Style Floor Liners: Tray style floor lines use thermoplastic rubber and have a raised lip running around the outside edge to contain any dirt and grime. These floor and trunk liners are easy to lift out of your vehicle and wash clean.
- Cargo Area Protectors: Tough polyethylene trays mold to fit the third-row floor or fit as trunk liners for the rear of your vehicle. These company and model branded cargo liner trays lift in and out and have the raised lip around the edge to contain any spills. WeatherTech also makes a similar cargo mat for these vehicles.
- Cargo Covers: Using one of their black vinyl cargo security shades will hide any items you have that you do not want to be visible or keep in the shade. These covers can fold away when not in use.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company.