A Guide to Choosing Husqvarna Zero-Turn Riding Lawn Mowers
When you have a lot of grass that needs to be cut, a riding lawn mower makes the process more convenient. Trees, landscaping, and structures could necessitate doing a lot of turns while mowing, which makes a zero-turning-radius mowing vehicle a great option. There are many new and used Husqvarna zero-turn riding lawn mowers to choose from on eBay.What are some of the features of Husqvarna ride-on mowers?
There are a number of different options depending on your specific mowing needs:
- Reinforced steel construction - The deck and chassis have reinforced steel for durability and reduced vibration.
- Ergonomic control panel - The gear shifter, cutting length, and other functions use knobs and levers that are ergonomically designed.
- Anti-slip surfaces - The floor and foot deck of the mowing system is coated with an anti-slip material for safety and convenience.
- Fuel tank volume - The fuel tank can accommodate up to 3.5 gallons of gasoline to power the mowing vehicle.
- Bag or side discharge - The grass clippings can be bagged with the bagging attachment or discharged out the side of the vehicle.
The cutting width for these lawn-mowing products ranges from 30 to 61 inches. If you have a small to medium size property to mow or a small space for storing your Husqvarna mowing vehicle, choose the smaller cutting width. For mowing large, open spaces when storage is not an issue, choose the larger cutting-width option.What are the condition options for Husqvarna zero-turn mowing vehicles?
When shopping for efficient Husqvarna zero-turn riding mowers on eBay, you could select:
- New - These mowers have never been used.
- Refurbished - The used mowing systems have been refurbished by a factory-authorized mechanic with original equipment manufacturer parts.
- Used - These affordable Husqvuarna mowers have been previously owned by one or more people.
There are a variety of factors which might be important for you to consider before making a selection, including:
- Engine capacity - The heavy-duty engine capacities range from 21 to 28 horsepower.
- Engine type - Choose a Briggs and Stratton or Kawasaki engine.
- Deck width - Select a deck width depending on the dimensions of the area you have to mow.
- Seat type - Bench and bucket seats are available.
- Lights - Choose a mowing vehicle that has built-in LED headlights or halogen head lamps.