Things to Know When Replacing Your HP Pavilion DV6 Battery
The HP Pavilion DV6 laptop is an all-around mid-range device capable of handling all tasks for your work. It is also a laptop suitable for streaming your music and videos. You can find various replacement batteries for your computer at affordable prices on eBay.What are the features of the HP Pavilion DV6?
This Pavilion laptop from HP was designed and manufactured to cater to those who want a device with a price tag that does not strain the wallet yet is still capable of delivering needed performance. In finding a replacement battery for HP Pavilion DV6, it is a must to know its specifications to ensure that the replacement battery is sufficient for the device. This consumer laptop comes with the following features:
- 15.6 inch LCD display
- Intel Core i5- 2410M dual core CPU
- 6GB of DDR3 memory
- Radeon HD 6490 graphics chip
- 640 GB hard drive
After knowing the specifications of your laptop, the next step is to scrutinize each available HP Pavilion DV6 laptop battery. Each replacement battery offer its own unique set of features ranging from battery capacity, its voltage, and warranty. A quick search on eBay will provide you a list of HP Pavilion DV6 notebook PC battery replacements that suit your laptop and your needs. The following are some of the replacement batteries available for the HP Pavilion DV6:
- 100WH Battery for HP Pavilion DV4 DV4-5000 DV4-5200 DV6-7000 DV6-7100 M6-1000 - a nine cell, 100Wh capacity Lithium-ion battery.
- MU06 Battery for HP Pavilion DV6-3300 DV6-6100 G6-1000 G6-1100 G6-1200 G6-1300 - a HP Pavilion DV6 battery with 47Wh/9 cell capacity and voltage of 10.8 volts.
- Laptop Battery for Hp Pavilion DV6-7013TX DV6-7014NR DV6-7014TX 7200Mah 9 Cell - a brand new DV6 battery replacement that features a capacity of 7200MAh and nine cell units.
You may opt to select a replacement battery made by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). However, there are cases when the OEM discontinued producing replacement parts for your device. When you find yourself in this situation, it is recommended to look at other options when purchasing a replacement battery. First, you can select a used or refurbished battery; make sure both are in good condition. Second, check for warranty. Third, check the battery capacity and settle for those with a large capacity. Lastly, make sure that the replacement battery matches the voltage of the original battery that came with your device.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Hewlett-Packard.