Common Questions About HP 96 and 97 Ink Cartridges
When you have occasional printer needs like assignments for school or reports for your own business, it's good practice to keep extra ink cartridges on hand so you're always ready. eBay has a large selection of quality ink cartridges, including those by Hewlett Packard, so you can stock up and never worry about running out of ink when you need it most. When you shop at eBay for ink cartridges, it's easy to find exactly what you need at a reasonable price.What are key features of HP 96 and 97 cartridges?
When you select original HP ink cartridges, you know they will fit in your printer and function well. They come with a great selection of features, including:
- Yield: HP 96 ink cartridges have a yield of 860 pages, and HP 97 ink cartridges have an output of 560 pages. When you use HP original ink cartridges as opposed to compatible or generic cartridges, you can get a yield of up to twice as many pages for great value.
- Quality printing: With quality HP in cartridges like HP 96 and 97, the pages you print will consistently be laser-quality whether they are black ink text or eye-catching photos in bright colors using pigment inks from HP.
- Fade- and water-resistant: When you print on ordinary paper, HP ink cartridges offer water resistance for your pages. Not only that, but you can also file your pages away for years. Because of the quality of HP's specially-designed pigment ink, they will resist fading and will look as sharp as they did immediately after printing.
- Speed: When you need a quality document printed right away, HP has you covered. The brand's ink is fast-drying, and its printers and cartridges are so efficient that they can print at high speeds.
HP 96 and 97 ink cartridges can be used for HP Deskjet 6840, 6940, 6988, and 9800 printers along with HP Officejet 7210, 7310, 7410. HP Photosmart 8049, 8050, 8150, 8450, and 8750 printers are also compatible with these cartridges.How do you store ink cartridge until ready for use?
Keep your original HP ink cartridges in good shape with the following tips:
- Original packaging: To protect your cartridges from dirt and debris, keep them in their original packaging until you're ready to use them.
- Keep cool: HP ink cartridges work well at room temperature, so store your ink cartridges in a consistently cool environment for good results.
- Keep dry: Since moisture can damage your ink cartridges, ensure your cartridges are kept in a dry storage area as opposed to a damp area like a basement. Sealing them in plastic bags will add a layer of protection to keep them in good shape when you need them.