Trending | Elf on a Shelf
- E-TING Claus Couture Clothing for Elf on the Shelf ( Doll Is Not Included )$9.69Free shipping
- Elf Christmas Tradition Figure Plush Doll 14" Tan skin Girl in red$12.97Free shipping
- Christmas On The Shelf Green Boy with scarf Toy Figure Elf Plush Doll Xmas Gift$4.99Free shipping
- Christmas Shelf Elf Dark Skin Girl And Boy Set + Outfits$24.99+$4.00 shipping
- New Christmas On The Shelf Pink Girl Toy Figure Elf Kids Plush Doll Xmas Gift$4.97Free shipping
2017 Collectible Ornament Collection
Great prices on 2017 Christmas ornamentsShop Event
Top Halloween Collectibles
Save on Holiday & Seasonal Collectibles
- 12pc Professional Pumpkin Carving Tool Kit Set Carve Halloween Jack-O-Lanterns$19.96Trending at $22.96
- ReLIVE Christmas Is Forever Lighted Tabletop Ceramic Tree (new Unused!)$55.50Trending at $59.27
- On The Shelf Figure Elf Magic Christmas Red Boy Toy Kids Plush Doll Xmas Gift$3.29Trending at $4.97
- Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skellington Air Blown Inflatable Gemmy 5ft LED$39.95Trending at $71.95
- Gothic Vampire Head Prop New$17.69Trending at $19.89
- Morris Costumes Decorations & Props Christmas Tree Train Set. MR523018$39.75Trending at $59.97
- Halloween Animated Dog Skeleton Dog Prop Decoration LED Eyes Light Barking Sound$24.50Trending at $25.15
- Freddy Grave Walker$38.32Trending at $61.91
EXTRA 25% OFF WHEN YOU BUY 2 OR MOREFrom jewelsbyjackiecom
EXTRA 15% OFF WHEN YOU BUY 3 OR MOREFrom rustycat63
BUY 5, GET 1 FREE (add 6 to cart)From ranmarshall1
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE (add 3 to cart)From jurassicjenn
EXTRA 30% OFF WHEN YOU BUY 3 OR MOREFrom hotdealsdaily
BUY 1, GET 1 AT 30% OFF (add 2 to cart)From peachgrovecoins
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Explore buying Guides
- DIY Tree DecorDon't wait for the holidays to buy ornaments. DIY enthusiasts can make their own tree decorations for a truly unique look. From garland and ribbons to ornaments and repurposed objects, there are plenty...
- The Complete Holiday Planning ChecklistInitial thoughts of holidays may draw good memories of past celebrations spending time with friends and family. In order to be certain the holiday goes as smoothly as previous years a lot of planning is...
Make an Offer
- Profx Video Projector Kit Digital Decoration Halloween Christmas$129.99Free shippingMake Offer
- The Town CREEPY Nun Adult Mask, Halloween Accessory, Zagone Studios$28.84+$2.99 shippingMake Offer
What Are Some Tips for Storing Holiday and Seasonal Decorations?
Putting away holiday decorations can be a stressful endeavor, and not packing them correctly creates a headache for the following year. Properly storing your holiday and seasonal decorations keeps them safe and clean for when you are ready to put them up again. For large items, such as artificial Christmas trees, consider a rolling case and a heavy-duty plastic hook for easily hanging the case out of the way. Label strands of lights with masking tape and a permanent marker, wrapping them securely on plastic spools to keep them tangle-free and working properly.
Keep silver ornaments and decorations safe by storing them in pouches made from tarnish-preventing silver cloth, or put anti-tarnish paper strips onto sealed ornament cases. Hooks, hangers, and small trinkets are best stored in plastic craft boxes and fishing tackle boxes. If you end up with a lot of containers and boxes full of decorations, you can choose an elevated storage option to keep them out of the way. Stack them into categories on a platform, and use a sturdy lift with steel support beams suspended from the ceiling of a garage or storage unit.
How Can You Repurpose Old Holiday and Seasonal Ornaments?
You can save money by repurposing old ornaments and transforming them into something new and beautiful. Turn Christmas ornaments into decorative clusters that hang on festive string, or use them to create a new wreath for the front door. Alternatively, spray paint old Christmas ornaments to match the color theme of another holiday, such as orange and black for Halloween or green for Saint Patrick's Day. You can also turn old, clear Christmas ornaments into a beautiful dangling chandelier with some sturdy wire and an eye for design.