Everything You Need to Know Before Choosing a Hermes Evelyne PM Handbag
The Hermes Evelyne PM handbag is a classic shoulder/crossbody bag that features the brand's iconic punctured "H" logo within a circle on the front. A wide variety of new and gently used styles and colors of the high-end Evelyne PM handbags are available to buy on eBay. This prestigious bag is both visually appealing as well as functional and features plenty of storage capacity and is a stylish way to carry all of your must-haves for work, play, or travel.How many editions of the Evelyne PM handbags are there?
There are three generations of the popular Hermes Evelyne PM handbags. Each one offers unique features. For instance:
- First generation: This version has a non-adjustable strap and no outer pockets.
- Second generation: This edition has an outer pocket and a non-adjustable strap.
- Third generation: This option has an external pocket and an adjustable fabric strap.
The Hermes Evelyne PM handbag is 11.5 inches long, 12 inches high, and 4 inches wide. See the manufacturer's site for details.How do you care for designer Evelyne PM handbags?
The Hermes Evelyne PM bag is a valuable piece, and that's why taking extra measures to keep it in pristine condition is so important. The following care tips will help keep your purse in excellent condition:
- Care tip 1: Keep your bag away from the sunlight because it can dry out the leather and cause discoloring.
- Care tip 2: Protect your bag when it rains. Make sure to always use the raincoat for the handbag that Hermes provides.
- Care tip 3: Let your handbag breathe. When you store your bag, put it in a box and leave the top open. If you store your bag in an airtight container, it could dry out and crack.
- Care tip 4: Always handle your bag with clean and dry hands. Lotion or makeup on your hands could stain or discolor the leather.
The Hermes Evelyne PM handbags are available in the following two types of leather:
- Epsom: This is an embossed calfskin, which means there is a pattern pressed into it.
- Clemence: This is a heavier, thicker skin that is both soft and flexible.