Helly Hansen Men's Coats and Jackets
When it is windy outside or the temperatures have dipped to a chilly level, a jacket can provide you with warmth and comfort when you are out and about. These Helly Hansen men's coats and jackets are available in a variety of themes that include '80s, football, garage, and racing designs. These jackets are also available in more than a dozen sizes that are divided into two categories of regular and big and tall sizes.What materials are Helly Hansen men's jackets made from?
- Polyester: This is a type of synthetic resin that is man-made and can be altered into a textile fiber. In many cases, it is combined with cotton and other natural materials to create a blended texture. Polyester is one of the main materials used within the brand's vests and parkas.
- Nylon: This material is a lightweight and elastic polymer that is regarded as a thermoplastic and can be melted into fibers, shapes, or films depending on the heat that is applied to it. The sailing jackets and windbreakers are comprised mainly of nylon.
- Fleece: This is a material that is made from polyester and comes with a soft nap texture. This fabric is mainly used as insulation.
- Velvet: This is a material that is closely-woven and is made from cotton, silk, or nylon. It has a thick and short pile on one side and a different texture on the other. This material can be made from either synthetic or natural fibers.
- Wool: This is a wavy or curly textile fiber that is obtained from the hair of goat or sheep. There are a wide range of different types of wool depending on the animal the material is taken from, of which examples include angora wool and Merino wool.
- Motorcycle: This is a type of close-fitting jacket that is usually zippered and comes in black. These jackets are commonly comprised of leather and have a length that may extend to the waist.
- Field jacket: This is a thin jacket that is either buttoned or zippered and comes with a collar that may be worn up or down. These garments may come in black or dark green.
- Peacoat: This is a short overcoat that is comprised of a coarse woolen cloth and is double-breasted in its design.
- Parka: This is a sizable jacket that is outfitted with a hood, which may consist of fur or faux fur as a lining.
- Puffer: This is a type of quilted jacket that is filled with insulation and comes with a puffy appearance due to the stitched design.
Men's outerwear may be selected in a large variety of colors, including red and black. Some of the additional men's color options that you may choose include ivory, blue, green, orange, gray, and white. These garments are also available in multiple colors with such combinations as blue and white and orange and black.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Helly Hansen.