Hello Kitty Women's Handbags and Bags
Hello Kitty is a signature character from Sanrio. When you want to show your fun side, it's a good idea to look for a Kitty purse. There are all sorts of different styles for you to choose from, too.What are the different styles of purses and bags?
You will find that there are many bags and purses featuring the Sanrio character. It's important to look at the size of the bag as well as how it closes.
- Messenger bag: This is a crossbody bag that allows you to hold notebooks and even a small laptop. There is usually a fold-over flap.
- Duffel bag: This item is commonly used as luggage as well as a bag for going to the gym.
- Handbag: A Kitty handbag has small straps to hold in your hand for carrying small accessories.
- Purse: A purse is generally a little larger than a handbag, with a shoulder strap.
The cute Sanrio character might be displayed in a variety of different ways. You want to ensure the Kitty is visible in whatever handbag or other bags you choose.
- Face: The kitty might be the face alone, either printed or created in rhinestones or other embellishments on the front of the handbag.
- Fun pose: Hello Kitty might strike a fun pose in one of her many cute outfits.
- Repeating design: Some designs look like a comic strip with the Hello Kitty design repeating across the fabric of the purse.
You will want to look at the material used for the Kitty accessory. This will make it easier to coordinate with existing outfits as well as with appropriate occasions whether casual or formal. The type of material also dictates how you care for the bag.
- Cotton/Canvas: Cotton and canvas materials will go in the wash easily.
- Satin: A satin material is dressier, ideal for a handbag.
- Nylon: A duffel bag is usually made of nylon, making it durable.
When you are ready to get a bag featuring the Kitty, you need to consider your preferred features.
- Style: Look at a crossbody bag versus a duffel or a handbag to be sure it will fit everything you want to bring with you.
- Closure: Look to see if the bag zips, snaps, or ties shut.
- Color: Whether you opt for black, white, pink, or multi-colored, you want to be sure you can coordinate the bag with other things.