Helix Men's Jeans
Your preferred style, boot cut, and color of Helix men's jeans contribute to whether you feel relaxed and comfortable. You'll also feel good wearing jeans made from 100 percent cotton that let your skin breathe. This go-to clothing, that's been a mainstay in closets since the first pair offered by Levi Strauss in 1873, can be dressed up or down. Just change your shoes and other accessories and you're ready to watch a football game or mingle with friends at a club. Likewise, it's equally important to know your inseam and waist size when shopping on eBay for Helix jeans so you look and feel confident no matter the occasion.
What Styles Can Men Choose?
In addition to the options below, you can also choose slim fit and boot cut jeans from Helix.
- Baggy: If you don't like apparel that restricts movement, baggy pants are the way to go. There's plenty of extra space so you don't feel encumbered, regardless of the activity. This loose-hanging style has straight, clean-looking lines from the waist to the ankle.
- Straight Leg: Considered a regular-fit jean, this style fits nearly every shape. The pants fit loosely at the knee and tighter at the thigh. As with any pair of jeans, they are more comfortable each time you wear them. Pair your Helix jeans with a sports jacket, sweater, or a T-shirt.
- Relaxed: These jeans fit loosely without looking baggy and won't pinch your skin when sitting or standing. The leg area is usually slightly tapered for a relaxed look.
Which Denim Washes Are Available?
Many men like to have a range of denim wash jeans, such as light, medium, and dark, on hand to add versatility to their wardrobes.
- Distressed: Designed to appear well-worn, these types of jeans look faded from use right out of the box. The benefit is that you don't have to put in the time to make your clothing look faded. Helix offers distressed jeans in a variety of sizes, styles, and rises, such as low and mid-rise. Alternatively, some men prefer jeans that are ripped at the knees or other areas to make a fashion statement.
- Stonewashed: Manufacturers place new jeans into a horizontal washer filled with large stones and sometimes chemicals to create stonewashed jeans. In addition to appearing faded, they feel softer and more flexible as compared to stiffer denim.
- Indigo: These darker-colored jeans can streamline the body so the wearer appears thinner than he is. The dye used to treat the fabric has a distinctive color somewhere between purple and blue that has a deep, rich appearance.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Helix.