Boy’s Heelys Shoes
Heelys is a brand of kids’ roller shoes. These shoes are inspired by roller skates and skateboards, but with Heelys, you can go from walking to gliding along by shifting their weight.What sizes to these shoes come in?
Heelys shoes can be found in youth sizes from 13 to 7.What are some fastening and style types?
Heelys shoes can be found with hook and loop fasteners or traditional shoes laces. Heelys shoes can also be found with lights as an added feature.What types of Heelys are available for boys?
There are two main types of Heelys shoes for boys: those with one wheel and those with two. You can find Heelys boys' shoes in an assortment of styles and colors, such as:
- Dual X2 in basic black and white
- Premium 1 Lo in triple white with bright LEDs around the perimeter of each sole
- Hustle in a high-top style with a red, white, and blue design
- Dual X2 in a gray camouflage print with vivid orange accents
- Launch with a black canvas upper and colorful video-game droids
Depending on the part of the shoes, Heelys uses canvas, leather, faux leather, patent leather, mesh, nylon, rubber, satin, suede, and faux suede to make their shoes. When it comes to cleaning these shoes, always be sure to follow the instructions on the label.How do you use Heelys?
“Heeling” as it is called, only requires a few steps:
- While standing on a smooth surface, spread your feet to shoulder width apart.
- Take a step forward, only touching the ground with the wheel. Launch yourself forward by using your back foot to push off.
- Lift the toe of your back foot, leaving the wheel on the floor. The forward momentum will cause you to begin skating.
- In order to stop, raise your toes farther, using your heels as the brakes.
Yes. Without the wheels, Heelys look and work like any other sneakers.
The wheels can be removed by following these steps:
- Turn the shoes upside down and press on the side of the wheel with both thumbs.
- Pushing out and upward on the side of the wheel should remove it from the wheel bracket in the base of the shoe.
- If the wheel does not come out, turn the shoe around and try the same motion on the other side of the wheel.