Shop by Category
Shop by Brand
- Okamoto Zero One 001 0.01 Polyurethane Condoms 3pcs Set Made in Japan 3Trending Price$17.95 New
- Two Respironics ComfortGel Cushion & Silicone Flap Cushn 1070106 Medium for CPAPTrending Price$19.98 New
- 3M Tegaderm Transparent Dressing with Label 4 x 4 3/4 (10 x 12 cm) 50 per Box #1626WTrending Price$25.99 New
- Dynarex Sterile Alcohol Prep Pad Medium 100 CountTrending Price$5.99 New
- Vocalzone Throat Pastilles 24 - to USATrending Price$23.80 New
- 3M Steri Strip Skin Closures R1547 10 PKS (60 Strips) 1/2 X 4 InchTrending Price$5.65 New
Limited Time Deals
Free Shipping Included
- 40ct Airborne Everyday Multivitamin + Immune Support Daily Effervescent Tablets$14.99$28.00 | 46% OFF
- Handheld Electronic Pulse Massager Tens Unit Joint Muscle Relief 8 Pads$21.99$24.99 | 12% OFF
- 3D Eye Mask Shade Cover Rest Sleep Eyepatch Blindfold Shield Travel Sleeping Aid$3.59$5.39 | 33% OFF
- MAMISAN 100g (3.5 Oz) OINTMENT El Original unguento FREE Shipping Exp. 2/2018$7.40
- Real Time Pain Relief - Maxx Pain Cream$40.00
- PharMeDoc Premium Cooling Foam Contour Pillow - Breathable Foam Removable Case$24.95$49.90 | 50% OFF
- Lotrimin AF Jock Itch Powder Spray 4.60 oz$9.12$10.99 | 17% OFF
- Handstands Smooosh Ball Memory Foam Stress Relief Ball - Black$7.99
Vitamins and Supplements
Up to 60% off GNC and moreShop Event
You May Also Like
What Are the Benefits of Using Hand Sanitizer?
Hand sanitizers are not a substitute for soap and warm water. The best way to clean your hands is to wash them thoroughly. However, if you do not have access to running water or soap, hand sanitizer is almost as effective. Make sure the sanitizer contains 60 percent (or more) alcohol and, if possible, do not use on exceptionally soiled hands. Hand sanitizer kills most bacteria, viruses, and fungi, but cannot kill all bacterial spores.
What Is Hot and Cold Therapy?
Hot and cold therapy is the practice of applying both hot and cold treatments to an injured muscle or joint. It treats inflammation, swelling, and pain, and promotes healing. Applying heat to stiff joints or muscles loosens them by increasing blood flow to the painful area, allowing the body to relax the area where the heat is being applied. Hold a heating pad, hot water bottle, or gel pack to a painful area for no more than 20 minutes. To reduce swelling and inflammation, cold therapy can slow the blood flow to the affected area. Unlike heat therapy, which can be used for chronic ailments, cold therapy should only be used for 24 to 48 hours after an injury, and should also be applied in 20-minute increments.
What Are Essentials in a First Aid Kit?
A homemade first aid kit should include items that help in the case of minor injuries, such as scrapes, cuts, stings, burns, and allergic reactions. Some essentials to include in every first aid kit include bandages, gauze, adhesive tape, elastic bandages, and cotton balls. Your kit should also include minor medications, like pain and fever relievers, antiseptic solution, calamine lotion, and antibiotic ointment.