Health and Beauty Massagers
Health and beauty massagers provide relief for stress and strain placed on the body. These devices come in a variety of styles, designs, and purposes to give you the results and healing you are seeking.What is a TENS massager?
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation massagers, more commonly referred to as TENS massage devices, deliver electrical current directly to certain areas of the body to stimulate the nerves. This is done for therapeutic reasons: to reduce pain and strain on these nerves. These battery-operated devices have the ability to be adjusted to change the pulse width, intensity, and frequency to get the relief that is sought.What are some of the benefits of a shiatsu massager?
Shiatsu massagers use kneading, pulling, rolling, and knocking motions to provide a specific level of pressure on the tissue, muscles, and tendons throughout the body. These motions help to relieve pressure and pain that is felt throughout the body. Here are some of the benefits gained when using a shiatsu massage device:
- Through its non-invasive therapeutic operation, a shiatsu massage device aids in reducing stress and tension, helping the user feel more relaxed.
- Massagers that utilize a shiatsu system may help improve circulation throughout the body.
- When used on the abdominal area of the body, the massage device may help to nurture healthier digestive system operation.
Deep tissue massagers deliver similar results to those found from a Swedish massage. However, the specific features of the deep tissue massagers allow for the machine's impulses to reach deeper muscles, tendons, and fascia below the surface of the skin.How do head massagers work?
Head massagers are designed to be placed on the scalp. The model massager you are using will determine the specific manner in which this is done, whether through a stationary massage unit or with a handheld massager. These devices stimulate the nerves, muscles of the neck, and head to allow for relaxation.Why are there different sizes of massage therapy balls?
There are many different sizes of massage therapy balls available. Each offers therapeutic massage benefits to various parts of the body. The following guide will help you decide which type of massage ball offers the therapeutic needs you have:
- 63mm, 67mm, and 73mm massage balls: Offer therapeutic massage for calves, hamstrings, buttocks, upper and lower back, deltoids, neck, and abdomen.
- 42.7mm and 63mm: Offer therapeutic massage for hands, forearms, and feet.
- 100mm: Offer therapeutic massage for chest and shoulders