HP Computer Webcams
HP's selection of webcams are great for personal and professional use. These USB-compatible devices are designed to provide a good video experience whether they're being used for a conference call or a video chat with a relative. Equipped with top-of-the-line specs, these webcams are an excellent addition to any desktop computer or laptop.What level video quality does HP's selection of webcams provide?
HP webcams offer pristine picture quality thanks to their high video resolution. Some of these devices are equipped with 1280 by 720 video, and other HP computer webcams have 1920 by 1080 video. They also have high-definition capabilities, which ensures crystal clear video quality.What other features do these USB webcams have?
Many of HP's webcams are equipped with the following features:
- 30 FPS: These webcams have a maximum frame rate of 30 frames per second, which is equivalent to a standard digital camera. When on a call with an HP webcam, the stream should be smooth.
- Dual mics: Dual microphone capabilities provide stereo wideband audio, which means that callers will be able to hear you clearly.
- Wide field of view: During a conference call with multiple people, it's important to have a webcam with a wide field of view. Many of HP's models capture everything within a 78-degree range, which makes it easy for everyone on the call can be seen and heard. Other cameras have a 90-degree field of view.
- Close-up capabilities: Some of these devices come with Carl Zeiss optics, which provide precise autofocus technology. With this technology, your images will look sharp even in extreme close-up conditions.
- Frame adjustment: HP cameras offer frame adjustment options, allowing users to tilt, pan, and zoom. This makes it easy to achieve the appropriate framing for a conference call.
- USB plug-and-play technology: HP makes it easy to set up and install a new webcam. Simply plug it into a USB port, and you're done.
- Scaleable video coding: Users don't have to worry about limited bandwidth thanks to HP's scaleable video coding. This feature ensures that streams run smoothly even when your internet connection isn't optimal.
Most HP USB webcams can be used with laptops, desktop computers, LCD screens, and CRT monitors. They are compatible with several Windows and Mac operating systems. Because they work via USB, a working USB port is essential. These webcams can be used in conjunction with all the major conferencing software, including Skype.