Add Flair and Warmth With a Women's Hermes Cashmere Blend Scarf or Wrap
When you want to add warmth to your outfit without sacrificing style, a great place to start is with a Hermes cashmere-blend scarf or wrap that will make you cozy on the inside and glamorous on the outside. You can find both new and used Hermes cashmere scarves and wraps for women on eBay.What should you look for in Hermes cashmere scarves and wraps?
Some of the qualities to look for include:
- Two-ply yarn - Two yarns twisted together make your scarf stronger and warmer.
- Fine yarn - This lessens the pilling of the fabric.
- Tight stitches - These help your scarf to look good and last.
- Vibrant colors - This means the raw yarn started clean, allowing it to soak up dye.
Hermes cashmere scarves and wraps offer you many benefits, including:
- Wrinkle-free - You can grab your Hermes cashmere scarf from your drawer or overcrowded closet and wear it right away, as the material doesn't wrinkle.
- Durable - A well-cared-for Hermes cashmere scarf can last for years.
- Fashionable - Whether it's a Twilly scarf or a classic design, your Hermes accessory can add sleekness and beauty to your outfit.
- Luxuriously soft - Hermes cashmere-blend scarves and wraps feel soft and soothing against your skin.
The more recently designed Hermes Twilly is a long, narrow scarf of silk twill. The Twilly comes in vibrant colors or soft hues with beautiful patterns. The twill weaving technique creates an exquisite draping quality and added strength. Here are some ways to use your Twilly scarf:
- Head scarf - Keep your locks secure with glamorous color and different wrap styles.
- Neck bow - Adorn your neck with a pretty bow to accent your favorite outfit, or use it traditionally, letting the ends fall freely.
- Wristband - Wrap the scarf around your wrist to add a splash of dramatic color to your casual attire.
- Decoration - Wrap the Twilly scarf around the handles of your handbag to give it a new, colorful look. Doing this also protects the handles from wear.
- Belt - Use your Twilly as a belt to give jeans a trendy, chic look or to add flair to a dress or skirt.