Jeep Wrangler Grilles
The Jeep Wrangler is an off-road vehicle with four-wheel drive and a styling that looks like the Army Jeeps that were used in World War II. The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and Jeep Wrangler JK are two of the available trim levels, and the vehicle has gone through four generations of updates since its release for model year 1986. After routine driving or taking your Wrangler off-road, you may need to replace its rugged ridge, matte black, or stainless-steel mesh grille or grille insert.What are the types of grilles for the Jeep Wrangler?
Grilles made of stainless-steel are popular for replacing the original grille insert on the Wrangler Unlimited and on the Jeep Wrangler JK, as well as on the base models of the vehicles. The matte black grilles are often paired with the colored headlight inserts in order to add a touch of whimsy or a look of fierceness and power to the Wrangler Unlimited or the Jeep Wrangler JK. You could also select a set of mesh grilles. The mesh grilles can be used on all trim levels of the Wrangler SUV, and they are made from matte black painted metal mesh.What are the features of grilles for the Jeep Wrangler?
- Wide range of design and style options: There is a wide range of grille insert styles for your Jeep Wrangler Unlimited or other model of the Jeep. The options include Angry Birds, gladiator, Under Cover Nighthawk, skull, and more. There are also mesh grille inserts that fit over the existing grille and headlight coverings for a stylistic effect. For a functional grille, choose a flat black rugged ridge finish or chrome over alloy steel.
- Materials that resist rust and corrosion: The powder-coated black matte finish for the grilles features enhanced resistance to rust and corrosion. The chrome-covered and stainless-steel grille inserts also resist rust and corrosion when you take your Jeep Wrangler Unlimited through deep puddles or when it is exposed to road salt and other chemicals.
- Cutouts for ease of installation with existing hardware: The mesh grilles and standard grille inserts use cutouts that match the existing openings for the head lights and vents on your Wrangler. This allows you to use the existing bolts to attach the rugged ridge grille inserts.
- Select the trim level of your Jeep: Choose the trim level of your Jeep and the model of Wrangler that you have, such as the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. The different trim levels and Jeep Wrangler models have different styles of grille inserts.
- Choose the model year of your Jeep: Select the model year of your Jeep Wrangler. Occasional changes to the front- and back-end styling and shaping since 1986 have included changes in the fitments for the grille inserts.
- Select the placement on your Wrangler: Choose a grille for the front or back of your Jeep. Choose central, right, or left placement on the forward or backward parts of the vehicle.