Hyundai Elantra Grilles
The Hyundai Elantra is a compact sedan made by the Hyundai Corporation, with a five-speed automatic or manual transmission, alloy wheels, standard power steering, front-wheel drive, front engine, and seats for up to five people. A collision, an impact, or routine wear and tear may necessitate replacing the upper radiator grille or lower chin grille on your Elantra.What are the features of grilles for the Elantra?
- Integrated Hyundai emblem: The Hyundai emblem of the slanted letter H is located on the front center portion of the radiator grille. The emblem is made of chrome.
- Resistance to rust, corrosion, and ultraviolet light: The grilles for the vehicle are made of chrome-covered alloy steel and black plastic. These materials resist rust and corrosion when exposed to moisture, automotive fluids, and road salt. They also resist fading and cracking caused by the sun's ultraviolet light.
- Chrome housing that coordinates with other Elantra trim: The grilles have a chrome housing and frame that coordinates with the other trim around the car, including the housing around its door, window frames, lights, and windshields.
- Select the model year and trim level of the Elantra: Different model years have different shapes and sizes of grilles. Choose the trim level of the car, such as the Elantra GT. Different trim levels have different styles of grilles.
- Choose the placement on the vehicle: Select a grille for the radiator or the entire front section of the car. There are also grilles integrated with front bumpers and grille trims for the upper and lower left and right corners of the grilles.
- Select a manufacturer for the parts: Select Hyundai as the Original Equipment Manufacturer for the vehicle parts. There are also grilles made by other manufacturers, including Keystone Automotive Operations and OE+. You could also select private label, unbranded, or aftermarket grilles for the car.
There are two types of grilles made for the Elantra or Elantra GT sedan. One type is the upper grille, which is designed to fit in front of the radiator area. These grilles may be made of chrome or black plastic. The hatching of these Hyundai grilles is designed to allow heat from the radiator to dissipate. The grille provides protection against dust, dirt, and moisture intrusion. There are also lower grille parts that fit around the bottom front portion of the Hyundai's engine block. These grilles are not as wide as the radiator grilles. They extend from the driver's side wheel well to the passenger's side wheel well. They are typically made from chrome-covered metal. These grilles for the Elantra also help with heat dissipation and protection from splashes of automotive fluids, puddles, and road salt.