Ford F-350 Grilles
The grille on a Ford F-350 protects the vehicle's radiator and engine while allowing air to enter. At the same time, it can add to the overall style of a Super Duty vehicle. You can get a standard replacement grille for your Ford truck if it has been damaged, or you could enhance the look of your Super Duty F-350 truck by upgrading the grille.How do you install a new grille on a F-350?
- Remove the screws that hold the grille in place. You will need to pop the hood to access all four of them.
- Use a flathead screwdriver to push down on the clips on the bottom of the grill. This will release them.
- Take off the old grille, and use a screwdriver to take off the Ford emblem.
- Put that emblem on your new item and tighten down the screws.
- Attach the plastic clips to the bottom of the grille.
- Put everything in position, and use the screws to fasten things together. Do not tighten all the way at this point.
- Push the plastic clips into place on the frame.
- Tighten the top screws.
- Billet: A billet means that the item was manufactured from a single block of material. They can have horizontal or vertical bars or a combination of the two.
- Mesh: These have very thin metal bars that crisscross either in a checkered or "X" pattern.
- Punch: This consists of a metal sheet in which a design has been punched through. Often, the design uses circles, octagons, or other shapes that are packed tightly against each other. This results in a final appearance that can help your Ford F-350 stand out.
- LED: As modern enhancements to the field, LED products can literally light things up. They can have a variety of designs and will have LED lights or LED bars built into them. They can give your truck a custom look and help you see more clearly when you head out off-roading.
- CNC machined: Using a precision cutting machine, manufacturers can make enhanced items. You can find products with the word "Ford" cut into them, and you can find others with highly intricate, geometric designs.
You can find a grille with a finish that matches your style preferences for your model Ford:
- Matte black.
- Polished aluminum.
- Shiny chrome.
- Polished stainless steel.
Depending on the grille version you end up going with, it could be made out of:
- ABS heavy-duty plastic.
- Stainless steel.