Drive Home a Hole-in-One for the Holidays
Enjoy the holidays by visiting your favorite golf course with new golfing equipment. Is it time to replace your spouse's clubs or add a new iron to his set? Perhaps he has lost all his golf balls and it's time to replace them. Nothing says love to a golfer than a box of personalized golf balls that make them the talk of the green. If you want to go all out, consider getting your loved one a golf cart to make getting around the course easier, especially after eating all the goodies served during Thanksgiving, Hannukah, Christmas, and/or New Years parties.Why spend all day running from one golf shop to another when everything you want is easily found in one location. Shop your favorite sellers on eBay to find all the must-have products for this holiday season. What's more, if you have been looking for a time to get the kids into golfing, a junior set of irons under the tree will be a big hit. Give the gift that keeps on giving throughout the year. When spring comes around, the recipient will still be thinking of you and the wonderful gift you gave last Christmas.
Choosing Golf Equipment That Improves Your Game
Improve your game by purchasing everything you need on eBay. From new to pre-owned clubs, golf balls, tees, and golf shoes, having the proper equipment will help you lower your score and improve your handicap. Plus with names like Callaway, TaylorMade, and Mizuno finding high-quality equipment is just a click away. You can easily reduce the chance of slice or fade by using a club with the correct grip size. What's more, clubs that have anti-slip grips ensure the club doesn't get tossed during the swing. The only time a golf club should get tossed is if you mean to throw it. Of course, it isn't just about finding the right club for your game, the ball design, tee size, and even your footwear affects how well you will play.
Which Golf Clubs are Right for You?
- Woods - Although no longer made from wood, the category of Fairway wood typically have the largest heads and the longest shafts.
- Irons - Clubs that come in numbered sets are the irons. Use the 3-iron or 6-iron to grip the golf ball and impart spin. Most have solid heads, but it isn't unheard of for an iron club to have a hollow head.
- Hybrids - Considered to be "iron-replacement clubs," hybrids come in numbered sets like irons with the number corresponding to the iron they replace. With a hybrid set, you get the best of both world because hybrids are a cross between an iron and wood club.
- Wedges - There are four types of wedges—pitching, gap, sand, and lob wedge. The wedge club is designed with the highest-loft and is utilized for shorter approach shots.
- Putter - The key to a good putter is that it starts the ball rolling smoothly and avoids skipping and skidding with very little backspin.
One thing to remember, right- and left-handed clubs are available to provide the most comfortable and accurate swing possible.
Don't Forget the Accessories
- Gloves - Wearing gloves during a golf outing has two benefits. First, it helps you get a better grip on the club. Second, it prevents blisters from forming on your hand.
- Tee - Golf tees come in various heights which give users options when it comes to how high and how deep they want to place the tee. The deeper the tee goes into the ground, the more resistance which can result in shorter drives.
- Rangefinder - Get a precise measurement from the tee to the hole with a golf rangefinder. The device uses laser technology to measure the distance in the shortest amount of time.
- Ball Marker - When you have to remove your ball from the green so other players can putt, mark your spot with a uniquely personalized ball marker.
- Shoes - Get a foot up on the game with the proper footwear. You have two choices, spiked or spikeless. The type you pick depends on your style of play. Look for a pair of golf shoes that are not only comfortable but will improve your body and swing control.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by brands listed above.