Shop by Category
Shop by Color
Trending | Waterford Crystal
- Waterford® Lismore Nouveau Goblets (Set of 2) Lead Crystal - 154040$93.49Free shipping
- Marquis by Waterford Markham 9" Vase | 40015724$34.95Free shipping
- Marquis by Waterford 8 oz Crystal Fan Cut Footed Sauce Boat$15.99+$8.00 shipping
- Waterford Lismore Diamond Brandy, Set of 2$101.18Free shipping
- Marquis by Waterford Brookside 6-Ounce Champagne Flutes Set of 4$39.89Free shipping
- Pair of Waterford Crystal Lismore Oversize Balloon Wine Glasses *New in Box*$124.95Free shipping
- Vintage Crystal Whiskey Glasses Set of 4 Double Old Fashioned Scotch Glass$43.74Free shipping
Limited Time Deals
Free Shipping Included
- Waterford Lismore Brandy Balloon, 12-Ounce$36.00was -$95.00 | 62% OFF
- Chef’s Star 15 Ounce Stemless Wine Glasses Set, Shatter-Resistant Glass ,6 pack$10.95was -$19.99 | 45% OFF
- Waterford Lismore Round Salt and Pepper Set$44.00was -$125.00 | 64% OFF
- Waterford Lismore 8" Flared Vase$85.00was -$210.00 | 59% OFF
Hot This Week
- Moderntone, Cobalt Blue Plate, dinner 8 7/8", Hazel Atlas Depression Glass$7.50Almost gone
- Gorham Reizart Ingrid #936 Champagne Flute(s)$9.993 left
- WHITE MILK GLASS MILKGLASS BUD FLOWER 1 TO 60 VASES A LOT STYLES SIZES WEDDING$3.7525 sold
- Chef’s Star 15 Ounce Stemless Wine Glasses Set, Shatter-Resistant Glass ,6 pack$10.9519 sold
- Godinger - CRYSTAL SLIPPER. 24% Crystal for your Cinderella, perfect gift$9.9510 sold
- Stuart crystal Senator champagne flute$93.1410 sold
- CORELLE Sandstone ABUNDANCE FRUIT Harvest 10 1/4" DINNER PLATE w/Ridge Bump *NEW$8.0710 sold
- 20pcs Vintage Murano Glass Sweets Wedding Xmas Party Candy Decorations Gift$8.7910 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
All About Glasses
- Vintage Champagne Glasses Every Collector Should OwnIf you are into collectibles, there’s a good chance you're already well aware of the unique beauty of vintage champagne glasses and flutes. With so many styles of champagne glasses that hail from various eras, there’s no end to the excitement you’ll experience learning about and collecting these beautiful treasures. These five vintage champagne glasses are worthy of a place on your must-have list.
- Complete Your Bar Collection with All the Right GlassesIf you're just as much of a nerdy home mixologist as I am, you've no doubt got shelves of fine and obscure spirits. Now you're faced with what to serve them in! There are many different types of beverage glasses, and this article will help the home bar connoisseur sort them out and find great deals for them on eBay.
- Swirl Like a Pro with All the Right Wine GlassesThe casual wine drinker might not be too particular about which glasses they drink from. But folks who are getting more serious about their bottle collections will definitely benefit from a variety of glasses in their cabinet!
Make an Offer
- SET OF 4 MARQUIS BY WATERFORD BROOKSIDE HIBALL CLEAR BARREL GLASSES IN BOX$29.95+$13.59 shippingMake Offer
- Steuben Crystal Mid Century Cocktail Glass 7937, Dimple, George Thompson$59.00+$10.05 shippingMake Offer
- Waterford Crystal 18.5" Sullivan Wedge & Cross Cut Table Lamp$269.99Free shippingMake Offer
How Is Art Glass Different from Regular Glass?
The term "art glass" has existed for more than a century, and it remains a very flexible term with broad implications. Technically, any type of glass is art glass if it has been manipulated in some way that gives it higher artistic merit than a mass-produced, machine-made item. The term often applies to abstract glass sculptures and figurines, although creatively styled windows, drinking glasses, vases, and other practical items can also qualify as art glass.
How Can You Identify a Genuine Piece of Waterford Crystal Glassware?
Waterford Crystal is a storied and luxurious brand, with centuries of quality and craftsmanship behind the name. Most genuine pieces of Waterford Crystal bear the brand name stamped onto a foot-bottom or in one of the piece's carved grooves. To find the stamp, it is sometimes necessary to wash the crystal with warm, soapy water, hold the piece up to a light, and use a magnifying glass. Some pieces have a foil sticker instead of an engraving. To commemorate the new millennium, the Waterford logo stamp added the image of a seahorse in 1999.
What Are Some Considerations for Cleaning Delicate or Ornate Glass Pieces?
When cleaning delicate or intricate art glass or vintage pieces, collectors should exercise extreme caution when washing the pieces and line the sink with soft towels. Openings too small or delicate to clean with a drying towel should not be submerged at all. Collectors should also not submerge pieces with encased bubbles, as the bubbles are not always sealed well enough to prevent moisture from seeping in and becoming trapped inside the crystal. Vintage and delicate glass should never be washed in a dishwasher.