Cold weather means more warmth is necessary for your baby girl. Various jackets, coats, and other outerwear have been designed to keep her warm and cute at the same time. They come in all different styles, materials, and colors.What types of materials are the baby jackets made of?
Many different types of materials are used for baby jackets and other clothing items. Baby girl jackets can come in materials such as the following:
- Cotton/Polyester Blend
Baby girl outerwear comes in a wide range of styles to accommodate different temperatures and weather conditions. In addition to solid colors, the outerwear features various patterns such as cheetah print. The styles of the outerwear offered are listed here:
The type of care that you should give to the coat or jacket depends on the material of the item. Certain materials require more care than others. The list briefly explains the level of care involved with each material.
- Cotton is easy to care for and will shrink up to 10% on first wash and dry cycle if heat is used.
- Fleece can generally be washed in cold water on a delicate cycle or hand-washed.
- Cotton/Polyester Blend is usually easy to care for, dries quickly, and doesn't shrink.
- Cashmere requires a special/high level of care; avoid stains and/or wash by hand.
- Bamboo requires a special/high level of care, and you need to be gentle when washing.
The baby girls jackets range in sizes from newborn to 5T. Not every jacket or coat listed is offered in every size. As the size of the jacket or coat increases, the range of styles narrows. For example, snowsuits become less available. Some examples of the sizes that you might find are listed here:
- 12 months
- 12-18 months
- 18-24 months
The baby girl coats come in all sorts of colors. Many of them are in colors that are commonly found on clothes designed for girls. You can expect to find that many of the jackets are in pink. In addition to the color pink, some colors that the coats come in are blue, purple, and black. Cheetah prints are also common.