GUESS Coats and Jackets for Men
GUESS is a fashion house based in the United States which produces a variety of clothing for men and women. Guess coats and jackets for men come in a range of sizes, from small to 3XL and lengths from regular to tall. They are made from a variety of materials, and they feature the GUESS company logo on or near the lapel.What is the difference between a GUESS jacket and coat?
GUESS coats for men reach to the thighs and fully cover the hips and seat. Usually, GUESS coats are made of a heavier fabric, which may be quilted for warmth. GUESS jackets are shorter, reaching to the natural waist and not covering any part of the hips, legs, or seat. A jacket is tailored and has a trimmer profile. Jackets are usually made of lighter material. Both coats and jackets may be lined.What styles of men's jackets does GUESS offer?
- Leather and faux leather jackets: These jackets have an exterior leather fabric and may be lined. Leather jackets typically zip shut and may have buckles around the waist.
- Denim jackets and jean jackets: This style of outerwear features woven blue or black cotton denim.
- Puffer jacket or vest: These pieces of outerwear are filled with natural or synthetic down. The layers of fabric are quilted together. The cuffs are typically made of a knit material with elastic to retain a snug fit.
- Sports jackets: GUESS also makes camouflage, trucker, moto, and blazer jackets. These jackets use buttons as the primary closure and have a tall collar.
- Double-breasted: This style of formal outerwear features two rows of large buttons. It is tailored so that the waistline is slimmer than the fit at the hips. The back has a slip cut at the center point.
- Peacoat: This style of coat is made of 100% Merino wool that is dyed to a solid black, gray, charcoal, navy, or brown color. The style features large buttons and a central slip in the rear. It has a full-size collar shaped like a V.
- Utility: This coat is made of cotton canvas, polyester, or a mix of these materials. There are typically two exterior chest pockets that snap shut. Two hand pockets are placed at the waist. The coat also has one or two interior pockets.
- Anorak: The anorak coat is made of a wool and polyester or a cotton canvas and polyester blend. The inside may be lined with the same material, natural or faux fur, or fleece. The anorak's hood has a trim of natural or faux fur.