Capture Priceless Memories with a Fujifilm FinePix S Digital Camera
Fujifilm FinePix S digital cameras are long zoom cameras which include features such as an image-stabilized lens, HD movie capability, a rechargeable battery, and a weather-resistant housing. The S Series includes several different models that offer the performance of a DSLR camera, while removing the need to change lenses. Many models feature wireless transfer of images and remote control with a smartphone.Which camera models are available in this series?
There are multiple FinePix digital camera models, ranging from entry-level to advanced. These models include:
- S1: This is an entry-level camera for those new to digital photography. It has a 50X zoom lens for long-range shots, and is weather-resistant for shooting in many conditions
- S8600: This camera is a portable model that has a 36X zoom lens that is suitable for both landscape and action shots.
- S9200: This is an advanced camera which is able to capture still images in addition to HD video. The camera also has 10 photo and 6 video effects.
Some digital cameras use AA batteries. These batteries are typically disposable and must be replaced after a period of time. You can expect approximately 300 shots from two AA batteries. Other models use an Li-ion internal unit which can be recharged. Rechargeable batteries average 350 frames per charge.How do I transfer digital camera images to my computer?
Most cameras include software that installs on your computer. Images may then be transferred by this simple procedure, in many cases:
- Connect the camera to your computer with a micro-USB cable.
- Open your camera's software program.
- Select the images that you wish to transfer from your camera's image library.
- Select "Export" to begin the image transfer.
- Choose whether or not to remove exported images from the camera's internal memory.
The FinePix S Series does not need removable lenses. Each camera has a zoom capability ranging from 36X to 50X. The zoom is activated by pressing a button on the rear of the camera. A 50X zoom lens will offer the most flexibility and ability to capture images from far away.How do I clean the lens on my camera?
Care should be taken when cleaning a camera lens. Many cameras will include a cleaning cloth. You should not use paper products such as towels or tissues to clean the lens. The proper cleaning procedure is often as follows:
- Remove the cap covering the glass.
- Gently wipe the glass with the cleaning cloth to remove debris and dust. Do not wet the cleaning cloth.
- Replace the cap when the camera is not in use.