FootJoy Golf Shoes for Men
FootJoy is a brand of casual and sporty shoes for golfers. Golf fans looking for something that fits should consider the available features that help them play the game more comfortably. FootJoy shoes are available in a variety of different colors and looks to suit your style.How do FootJoy golf shoes differ from tennis shoes?
Golf shoes by FootJoy come with a variety of features to help you endure long golf games. What sets them apart from everyday tennis shoes are features like:
- Spiked and spikeless bottoms – Many golf shoes have a spiked bottom that grips the turf. Spikeless golf shoes are also available because they are easier to store. Spikeless and spiked shoes are available in many different styles.
- Tighter fit – Golf shoes by FootJoy are a little tighter than normal tennis shoes. The tightness of golf shoes is designed to offer a closer and more supportive feel than other types of sports footwear.
- Weatherproof design – Golfers play outdoors and may encounter adverse weather conditions. FootJoy has many golf shoes that are designed to resist the elements and keep your feet dry.
- Stylistic differences – Golf shoes made by FootJoy come in many different colors and patterns to make them stand out and look good.
Whether you choose utilitarian black to hide dirt or prefer a more vibrant color while out on the green, FootJoy has a variety of color options. Two-tone, mesh, and striped designs are also available if you're looking for something a bit more unorthodox.What should you consider when buying golf shoes by FootJoy?
There are a variety of things to consider when choosing new golf shoes:
- The fit – Golfers should choose footwear by FootJoy that fits snugly on the foot without squeezing the sides or the toe.
- Weather protection – The golf shoes FootJoy makes should have a weather protection rating on the side that indicates how well they keep your feet dry. The higher the rating, the better the weather protection.
- The style – Many golf shoes made by FootJoy have a unique style. Take the time to find a design you think will look good.
While FootJoy's golf shoes are similar in many ways, they do have a variety of differences. For example, the spikeless Hyperflex line is designed to be more adaptable to a variety of sizes. It is suitable for golf fans who need a wider piece of footwear. Freestyle golf shoes are designed to create a more casual look that suits weekend warriors. The FootJoy Pro SL and Men's Optiflex golf shoes are designed to be tougher and more resistant to weather damage. They are for hardcore golf fans who hit the greens in all weather conditions.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by FootJoy.