The Fluke Network Analyzer Will Simplify Your Job
The Fluke Networks DTX 1800 digital cable analyzer was created to make your ability to run internet and television cables simpler. The DTX 1800, available on eBay, makes certifying your cable setup and reporting the results to your customer easily and more streamlined. This will save your business money as it can reduce labor costs and will ensure that you do the job right the first time.What features does the Fluke DTX 1800 have?
The DTX network analyzer has a lot of features that you will really appreciate. It is designed to make your job as easy as possible so you can get done quickly and efficiently. Some of these features include:
- Ability to perform Level IV accuracy tests of fiber optic networks and copper
- Speeds that reach up to 10 gigabits
- Bandwidths that reach up to 900 MHz
- Industry-compliant standards, including TIA, ISO/IEC, EN, ANSI, and IEEE
- Inclusion of wire map testing so proper cable installation can be verified
The Fluke DTX has a lot of top-notch specifications which make it ideal for getting the job done. These specs include:
- Weight - 2.4 lbs / 1.1 kg
- Dimensions - 8.5 x 4.4 x 2.4 inches/21.6 x 11.2 x 6 cm (H x W x D) (Only includes the main unit and its remote control)
- Autotest Speed - Full two-way auto-test of Category 6 Twisted-Pair links in nine seconds, full two-way auto-test of Category 6A and ISO/IEC Class F links in 22 seconds
- Standard Link Interface Adapters - Shielded and Unshielded Twisted Pair LAN cabling includes Category 6A/Class EA channel adapters TIA Category 3, 4, 5, 5e, 6, 6A, and ISO/IEC Class C, D, E, and EA channels.
- Supported Test Parameters - Length, Wire Map, Delay Skew, Propagation Delay, DC Loop Resistance, Return Loss, Power Sum NEXT, and Power Sum ACR-N
See the manufacturer’s website for more details.What Fluke Networks DTX 1800 software do you need?
The Fluke Networks DTX 1800 cable analyzer software download is easily available online or on the manufacturer's website. Refer to the Fluke Networks DTX 1800 manual to ensure that you download the correct software for your unit.What kinds of cables does the Fluke Networks DTX 1800 test?
With the DTX 1800, you can test and certify SM and MM fiber cabling as well as Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6 up to 1 Ghz.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Fluke Networks.