Klock Werks Motorcycle Fenders
Fenders are an important part of any motorcycle because they contribute not only to the functionality of the bike but also as an expression of the owner's personal style and flair. There are many different kinds of fenders available and while they all perform much the same function, keeping dirt and rocks from kicking up and endangering your ride, the different style elements that each offers make every single fender unique. Depending on your personal style, you can get Klock Werks motorcycle fenders with different shapes, sizes, or color schemes to match your bike.What bike brands does Klock Werks make parts?
Klock Werks makes various types of fenders for many different motorcycle manufacturers, each with a different design that is tailored to work well with the preexisting shape and design of the motorcycles that the company produces. Some of the manufacturers that Klock Werks produces fenders for include:
Klock Werks produces many different front fender options, including:
- Tire huggers: These options sit close to the tires, leaving little space between the fender and the wheel. They are a classic option with a smooth, precise design that offers an accurate fit on several different types of bike.
- Big wheel: Bikes with big wheels need front fenders that are able to accommodate the size of the wheels. Klock Werks produces fenders that are designed to draw attention to the front of the bike with smooth sides, ample spacing, and stretched rear panels.
- Knuckler: These bolt-on options use stamped steel to add style to Softail Slim and other FLST bikes. Installation is simple for these fenders due to many motorcycles having stock mountable locations.
- Benchmark: Benchmark models are distinguished by their low profiles, extended tails, and rivet-free sides that create a clean look.
Klock Werks's rear fender options include:
- Softail Slim: Available in several different profiles, these Softail Slim replacements help riders achieve a custom look that fits their style.
- Builders: These options come without mounting holes, which gives them a sleek aesthetic.
- Benchmark: Thanks to precut mounting holes, these stretched rear options are easy to install.
- Outrider: These bolt-on replacements provide bikes with bobber style, and they come with license plate mounts.
- Deep-draw stamping technology: These fenders are stamped using technology that gives them a precise finish. This minimizes the need for bodywork. They are long-lasting as well.
- Five-axis laser cutting technology: Mounting holes are cut using laser technology, which provides the most accurate fitment available. This makes also bolt-on installation simple.
- Electro-static coating: Each rear and front fender undergoes an e-coating process, which minimizes corrosion and rust.
These blocks provide accurate spacing, which makes it so that the installation process goes smoothly. Most of Klock Werks' rear and front fenders use these blocks. They are made out of aluminum and come in an option of either raw or chrome finishes.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Klock Werks.