Federal Car and Truck Tires
Federal produces a full line of vehicle tires for all different types of driving conditions. Whether you need a smooth ride, efficient fuel use, or capable off-road traction, Federal produces tires to suit these needs. Federal's range of street and all-terrain tires are available in most tire sizes.What Federal tires are suited for trucks and SUVs?
The Couragia product line offers performance for trucks and SUVs with products available for all-season use and off-road use.
- Couragia F/X - The F/X is designed for street use on high-ground-clearance vehicles, maximizing the fuel efficiency of your vehicle while offering good traction on wet surfaces.
- Couragia XUV - The XUV line is an all-season product that can be used all year-round. The XUV offers the M+S mud and snow rating, meaning it is capable of providing stability in difficult weather conditions. The XUV also generates minimal noise.
- Couragia H/T - The H/T is another all-season product with a more aggressive tread pattern than the XUV. This tire is designed more for a smooth ride on unpaved surfaces, and it provides enhanced performance in mud.
- Couragia AT - The AT is designed to provide traction in all types of terrain. It includes zigzag-shaped stripes and grooves to push moisture away and improve the driving experience. The AT also carries mud and snow ratings that are similar to the XUV and H/T models.
- Federal Couragia MT - With a powerful tread pattern, the Federal Couragia MT is designed to provide the handling you need when driving on dirt and gravel. The MT features a very prominent pattern with an aggressive block and shoulder lug. This maximizes the MT's ability to perform in off-road conditions and on all types of terrain.
- Formoza - The Formoza line is designed for great winter driving and a smooth ride in all weather conditions. These products include the mud and snow M+S rating, but offer a blade-shaped tread that minimizes noise, maximizes fuel efficiency, and improves stability while you're driving in the winter.
- SS Series - Federal SS products are designed for general all-season use, providing a smooth ride in all seasons. The SS line features a steel sidewall and belts.
- Xtramile - If you want fuel efficiency over everything else, the Xtramile is a solution. This product is designed primarily for vehicles driven in moderate climates where the road stays in decent shape all year-round. The Xtramile features great grip on wet surfaces.