Faviana Wedding Dresses
Faviana collection wedding dresses come in several shapes and styles. There are a few important things to keep in mind when selecting a Faviana dress.What styles of Faviana collection bridal gowns are available?
All sorts of styles are available in Faviana collection wedding dresses, including ball gowns, beaded details, cut-outs, halters, high to low hems, lace details, long sleeves, low backs, off-the-shoulder straps, one-shoulder strap, ruffles, sequins, short sleeves, strapless gowns, and two-piece ensembles.
The Faviana S 8090 is a strapless, form-fitting dress with all-over tone-on-tone beading, tulle material, and a daring neckline. This could be a wedding dress, reception dress, cocktail dress, or may be suitable for any type of party.
The Faviana S 7997 is a floor-length fit-and-flare style dress with navy floral-applique accents on the bodice. The sweetheart neckline is defined by the navy flowers and extends up to a faux boat neck with transparent fabric.Which types of silhouettes are available?
- Ball gowns: This style is typically fitted through the bodice, with voluminous skirts.
- Mermaid dresses: This style is form-fitting through most of the body but flares out at the bottom.
- Trumpet dresses: This style is also form-fitting but allow for slightly more mobility, with bottoms that flare further up the body.
- Column dresses: These are about the same width from shoulders to ankles.
- Drop-waist dresses: These are form-fitting around the torso and hips. As the name indicates, the waist is slightly lower than is traditional.
- A-line dresses: These dresses cinch at the waist and then flare away into substantial skirts.
Faviana collection wedding dresses can be hemmed for a shorter skirt or lengthened for a longer one. Dresses can be taken in to reduce the width of the bodice, or let out to increase it. Letting Faviana designer dresses out may be limited depending on the type of material utilized in the bodice.How do you clean a Faviana designer wedding gown?
Dresses should be steamed or dry cleaned for regular cleanings. If your dress gets stained, treat it based on the type of stain. Makeup should be dampened with a wet cloth and pressed with a color-safe bleach or liquid detergent. Rinse the dress in warm water and air dry it. Grass stains can be wiped with alcohol and then pressed with color-safe bleach. Grease should be washed in warm water, pressed into paper towels, and treated with stain spray. Rinse the stain with soap and warm water, then air dry. Sweat stains should be rubbed with soap and treated with liquid detergent before washing.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Faviana.