Eva Franco Dresses
Eva Franco is a fashion designer who believes in the femininity of all women. With her experience in high fashion and designing dresses that range from formal to chic, Eva Franco offers dresses that cater to many style preferences.Who is Eva Franco?
Born and raised in Transylvania, Romania, Franco is a dress designer of Hungarian heritage. She studied fashion in New York and Paris before settling down in Los Angeles, where she began designing and selling her clothes at local thrift stores. Her clothing company is based in Los Angeles.What are some Eva Franco dress styles?
Eva Franco dresses are available in many styles and designs. The company has skirts in various lengths, silhouettes, and fabrications, and midi dresses for those who want one-piece outfits. Their dresses range from strapless to V-neck and from sequined to striped.Which materials are used for Eva Franco dresses?
An Eva Franco dress can be found in several different materials. Some of her dresses, such as the Artemis, are made with a lace overlay. Items such as the Anthropologie Brown Rayon are made from rayon and spandex. Other articles of clothing are made from velvet, examples of which are the Holiday Swing dress and the velvet Thana dress.What are some of Eva Franco's dresses?
- Athena dress: A striped dress with ruffles.
- Becky dress: An A-line style with an empire waist.
- Baba dress: A dress with a summer look that is made completely of lace.
- Barlow dress: A flowing dress with a handkerchief hem.
- Caroline dress: A faux wrap style.
- Brie dress: A floral velvet dress that is midi length in front and ankle length in back.
- Cassie dress: A dress with stripes that stops mid-thigh but has a long tail.
Eva Franco has many sleeveless gowns in her collection. Some are made from lace; others are made entirely from or embroidered with velvet. Many of these dresses are very sheer. A few dresses in this category include:
- Anthropologie Sleeveless Fit and Flare
- Jenna Printed midi dress
- Sleeveless Shimmer sheath dress
Eva Franco has quite a few black dresses in her collection.
- The Futura dress is a fit and flare dress that has a full skirt. The fabric is black and taupe jacquard.
- The Jamila dress is a fitted lace dress. It features a capped sleeve.
- The bodice of the Nova dress has a faux halter style. It has a floral design and a pleated A-line skirt.
- The Devora dress creates an air of elegance with black and gold embroidery.