Eliza J Women's Dresses
Eliza J is a fashion design house that creates dresses with patterns that range from animal prints to floral. In addition to crafting dresses, the company is known for utilizing material made by an in-house design team. Eliza J presents a dress collection for women that spans regular, petite, and plus sizes.What are the dress styles available?
Here is a sampling of classic dress styles:
- A-line: This dress look has a line that is tighter at the hips and it widens at the hemline, resembling the letter A.
- Flare dress: This style of garment has a fitted waist and skirt that flares over the hips, thighs, and stomach.
- Maxi dress: This design is often sleeveless and fitted at the upper part of the dress with a hemline extending down to the ankles or the floor.
- Sheath dress: A style of dress that is form-fitting, the sheath often comes to the lower thigh or right above the knees.
- Shift dress: This design is crafted into a rectangular shape, skimming the body.
These dresses come in an array of sizes, lengths, silhouettes, shapes, necklines, colors, sleeve styles,and fabrics. The dress line offers a choice of hem lengths including short, knee-length, midi, and long. The sizes that can be found in the collection include the following:
- Regular: XS, small, medium, large, XL, 2XL, 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 22
- Petites: PP, PXS, PS, PM, PL, 0P, 2P 4P, 6P, 8P, 10P, 12P, 14P
- Plus: 1X, 2X, 3X, 14W, 16W, 18W, 20W, 22W, 24W
Materials that are used include:
- 100% cotton
- 100% silk
- Cotton blend: This fabric includes cotton as well as synthetics, different depending on the particular style of dress.
- Silk blend: This fabric is mostly silk but may include other textiles like cotton or synthetics.
Dresses include lots of different silhouettes and shapes. Designs are embellished with features including:
- Beaded: Beading can utilize any number of colors, shapes and sizes of beads in different areas of a dress.
- Decorative neckline: This may be embellished in a variety of ways.
- Pleats: Folds may be gathered into the hem of a dress to create pleating.
- Fitted bodice: This may add flare to the dress.
- Belted waist: Belts come in many different thicknesses with a variety of closures.