Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners
Whatever the mess on your floor or furnishings, Electrolux has vacuum cleaners for floors, carpets, and furnishings. Electrolux vacuum cleaners come with a variety of features that are designed to remove dirt and particles. Electrolux is a Swedish company which started in 1919.What's the difference between a bagged and bagless vacuum cleaner?
A traditional style vacuum cleaner uses a bag that traps dirt and filters particles during the cleaning process. This bag must be replaced when it is full for proper operation. A bagless vacuum uses a removable cup to hold dirt that can be removed for emptying. One or more replaceable filters trap particles. Electrolux offers both bagged and bagless styles in their vacuum cleaners.Should you choose an upright or a canister vacuum cleaner?
The choice between an upright and a canister vacuum often boils down to individual preferences. Upright vacuums are generally chosen due to their ease of use and wide cleaning path. Motorized brush heads make cleaning more efficient, with easy foot-controlled transitions between flooring styles in many cases. Uprights are also easy to store and require little to no setup before use.
Canister vacuums tend to be quieter because they have more sound insulation. Canisters are typically more powerful, providing more suction and a better rate of flow. Because of the long hose between the canister and wand, it is relatively simple to maneuver this style of vacuum over a large area before having to move the entire machine. Canister vacuums are also easy to carry and can be used on stairs. No matter which style you prefer, Electrolux offers a variety of options in both of these types.How do you choose a vacuum cleaner?
When you're ready to make a purchase of an Electrolux vacuum, it might be hard to decide on which model will work for your specific needs. Your choice can be easier if you know what's important to you in a vacuum, so maybe the knowing the following factors will help you make a choice.
- Style. An upright vacuum could be a good choice if you have a lot of carpeting due to its wider cleaning path and deep-cleaning properties. If you have multiple flooring types and stairs, a canister might be the choice for you.
- Bagged or bagless. Bagged vacuums tend to be a little more powerful, but you can avoid regular bag changes with a bagless model.
- Power source. Cordless vacuums can be used in areas without access to outlets but may run out of juice. Traditionally, powered cleaners tend to have more power.
- Ease of use. While you can simply push and pull an upright, it can be hard to reach corners and stairs. A canister vacuum can easily be used under furniture and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Storage. Upright vacuum cleaners tend to take up less space, making them easier to store in smaller spaces than canister vacuums.