Ed Hardy Handbags
What's better than a piece of Ed Hardy artwork on a fashionable handbag? This tattoo artist allowed his designs to be licensed for a clothing line in 2002. Since then, Ed Hardy handbags have become a symbol of high style and creativity.Are Ed Hardy designs on any handbags other than totes?
While the tote offers a great spot for an Ed Hardy design, the satchel has surface space too. In fact, you can get Hardy's signature artwork on backpacks, shoulder bags, crossbodies, and even clutches. The Felidae accordian wallet clutch is eight inches long, but it has room for a beautiful, multi-color emblem.Does Ed Hardy have a bag with just a pattern?
You can find handbags with one consistent pattern that covers the entire bag. The pattern always pertains to the famous tattoo designer in some way. A few examples are as follows:
- The Junkfood Tootsie Messenger Bag is made of a synthetic fabric with a skull pattern. Meanwhile the bag has a shoulder strap with the designer's name listed repeatedly.
- The Emma Pink Tote Bag is made of a solid-colored fabric with the designer's name on it in big and small letters.
- The Silver Satchel is mostly a solid material with light-colored accent marks. A couple of small patches on the handbag show more detailed Ed Hardy designs.
The handbags are made in various styles, and some are embellished more than others. You can find a bag that is intended to be worn either over your shoulder or on your arm. Some handbags have buckles or studs while others have drawstrings. Large bags may come with pockets on the front or sides. Here are a few Ed Hardy bags with unique features:
- The Love Kills Slowly Gold Tote Bag snaps shut and has leather details at the top.
- The Gray Satchel has a fringe embellishment on the front.
- The Hearts & Flowers Black Satchel is decorated with a unique partial chain strap.
- The Love Kills Slowly Shoulder Bag has small zipper details.
- The La Dolce Vita Black Satchel has a gold tone embellishment on the front of the bag with fringe hanging from it.
Totes are usually made of cotton canvas and trimmed in leather. At times, these large handbags are top-stitched. Satchels can be faux leather, although some designs like the Claudia Purple Satchel are printed canvas. The Ed Hardy Full White Tote Bag is a faux leather product.